Bolger Signs | Page 5 | Vital Football

Bolger Signs

With 3 games in a week, and being unsure how many deals we'd get over the line, I wonder whether it'll be after Yeovil when we start to hear more about loan signings. Shackell back by then, and Andrade's suspension is only going to take a week.

“I’m surprised Danny is talking about my business." Perhaps because your business (which you say you have nothing to do with) was with us, and therefore is also our business? What a phallus.

“I’m surprised Danny is talking about my business." Perhaps because your business (which you say you have nothing to do with) was with us, and therefore is also our business? What a phallus.
I have often thought there was an intelligent man in there, trying to get out; unfortunately there is also a really irritating man in there who usually does.

Attendant to this, I thought there was a deadline halfway through the window (and now passed) for clubs to recall loan players? Please correct me if I have misunderstood....
I don't know if that is universal; I have a feeling it is down to the individual contract.

Perhaps it's a free transfer but with add ons? £25,000 if we get promoted etc. Similar to the Fabregas to Monaco deal. That way nobody would be lying.

I have often thought there was an intelligent man in there, trying to get out; unfortunately there is also a really irritating man in there who usually does.
I used to think he might be intelligent but, like you, I'm not so sure. I think it's more likely just pseudo-intellectual bollocks.