Blizzard, What Blizzard? Some Bizarre Match Off Reactions | Page 2 | Vital Football

Blizzard, What Blizzard? Some Bizarre Match Off Reactions

Bloose had an appeal for fans to help clear the snow from outside the ground at Nottingham and dump it on the pitch to ensure their game got cancelled.

Fulford - 3/3/2018 14:59

Bloose had an appeal for fans to help clear the snow from outside the ground at Nottingham and dump it on the pitch to ensure their game got cancelled.

They're 1-0 down. :3: :3:

Much milder here in mid Wales; last night the central heating started to cope. Only snow on the fields is drifts up against hedge banks. Roads are a different matter. They're drivable but drifts at the sides and slush on the surface, need a fair amount of care.

Think it all depends on were you live.

Here in Worcestershire, you can see the green of the fields poking through the snow, but on the roads the snow is terrible. I went passed a council gritting wagon of the road and half in a ditch this morning.

For people in outlying areas it's just too trecherous to risk it.

I said this on the QPR thread but if us and wolves were postponed then why wasn’t the world indoors at the NIA too? Seeing it on TV it looks pretty full up with spectators all be it less than what we and wolves would get. Gigs cancelled at the NEC too

I went to Munich week before last and they had cleared all the snow and everything was running normally in a couple of days . We have a weeks warning its coming here and we still can't cope . Why ?
I'm guessing we are poorly equipped and lack training due to lack of funds .
We do get snow most years don't we so why can't we cope

We don't get snow enough though 57.

I bought snow gravel, a big car cover and an all wheel drive car back in, what was it, 2011? And then until this year, we've had hardly any proper snow at all.

This is the first game called off since 2000 I believe.

I wonder if we will have a very hot summer this year . Sometimes it works like that after an extreme winter .