BLADES v Scabs at BDBL | Vital Football

BLADES v Scabs at BDBL

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Come on BLADES lets beat these scabby barstewards on satdi.It looks like Awoniyi is nearing a return to action which would obviously be a boost for them.I wonder who'll be the latest injury for us this week? I'm tippin a 2-1 win for the BLADES.Hamer & Big Ben to score for us.UTB

Honestly, nervous about this one, we ship goals in for fun, our players can’t last 90 mins
And I REALLY want to beat this shower!!!
So, I don’t care how we do it
But, just win!!!!!!!

It would be good if we relegated them

It would be horrible if they joined the list of clubs to batter us.

It would be unbearable if that arrogant little cu nt Gibbs White scored. I predict he will, then he'll without any doubt act up in front of our fans - I'd put good money on that.

Wud luv uz ta beat the scabby twats! Thick shirt fronts think that Robin Hood wuz from Scab Land, Bollox! he was a Loxley lad!

More interested to read that Wilder is talking to targets and agents early. Getting relegated early could be a very good thing in terms of planning. I have no real interest in the rest of the season its all about the most important transfer window in 10 years.

There's no doubt Wilder and the relevant people involved in recruitment will be doing that. It all depends on whether the The Arab and co are willing to commit to any early spending.

A real sad state of affairs that our great club has to rely on an Arab for our future success. Never thought I,d see that in my lifetime but it is what it is and to be honest even if Micky Mouse was our owner I would be a 100% Blade!
Hang on a bit, there,s a thought? Micky Mouse shud bi weth a few bob!

A win for us would be nice, Forest going down would be nice. Neither will happen.

If Wilder made good on his promise to tell the players "some home truths" we're looking at another humiliation. Can't him, Knill and Andrews tell them how to defend instead.

McAtee's back and in some good news RND wants to play as do Brewster and Tom Davies. Wilder said RND will get a pre-season with us.

A win for us would be nice, Forest going down would be nice. Neither will happen.

If Wilder made good on his promise to tell the players "some home truths" we're looking at another humiliation. Can't him, Knill and Andrews tell them how to defend instead.

McAtee's back and in some good news RND wants to play as do Brewster and Tom Davies. Wilder said RND will get a pre-season with us.
As in RND wants to play tomorrow?

As in RND wants to play tomorrow?

That's how I read what Wilder said. Staton asks him about injuries at the start.

So it sounds like RND, Brewster and Davies have declared themselves fit to play. Wilder sensibly won't be risking them in the three dead rubbers we have left to play.

That's how I read what Wilder said. Staton asks him about injuries at the start.

So it sounds like RND, Brewster and Davies have declared themselves fit to play. Wilder sensibly won't be risking them in the three dead rubbers we have left to play.
If RND is near availability that is amazing. I thought it was obvious we were looking at months again.

Wilder's comments there seem to dismiss any claim I read about RND already being told he'll be released.

What a boost it will be if he can come back. But we'll have to sign a LWB regardless, as well as probably retaining Osborn.

It's awkward though with Wilder rightly wanting to prioritise availability when it comes to contracts and signings. It's excusable to be extremely conflicted when it comes to RND and McBurnie. But Baldock should go. Brewster should be paid off. And we shouldn't expect more than 10 starts out of Tom Davies so that needs factoring in, but we're stuck with him. Egan's injury is a one off but it was picked up in a poor manner that is difficult to excuse, and presumably he'll insist on continuing to play for Ireland. It would also be understandable if we want to take this chance to upgrade in that position, with Worrall and Coady obvious targets.

If forest play like they did last week against city we’ll get trounced

Last edited:
Sounds like scabs o better than Rael Madrid instead of a bunch of scabby wankers. Come on you Blades and twat the bastards! Guinness will taste much better!

Woulda coulda shoulda!!!!!
Wanted us desperately to win this one!!!
Gutted we couldn’t put pressure on em!!!
Souza shouldn’t have come on, he his toxic for our club ( I am convinced of that!)
If only we could defend, maybe we wouldn’t have been in this sorry state!!!
Kin hate Florest!!!!!

Only conceded 3 and MGW didn't score. A great afternoon for us, that.

Should have scored at least 3 in the first half, but of course we don't, and of course one thing and one thing only will happen after that. Yes, the rapid clones all our opponents have tear us apart and kill us ruthlessly. I swear it never used to be as punishing as this. But then again we were never as bad as this.

Anel is a fucking disgrace and should never play for the club again. He should be fined the maximum amount. Cu nt.

I left before Anal got the red
But wasn’t surprised, he has wanted away for ages
Good riddance, him and many more!!!!

Woulda coulda shoulda!!!!!
Wanted us desperately to win this one!!!
Gutted we couldn’t put pressure on em!!!
Souza shouldn’t have come on, he his toxic for our club ( I am convinced of that!)
If only we could defend, maybe we wouldn’t have been in this sorry state!!!
Kin hate Florest!!!!!
F,,ckin ell! Surounded by Mackems (TWATS!) and barcodes and the Guinness tastes shite. Thank f..k thiz no piggies around up ere or thid be a good chance of dossing in the slammer, deffo getting too old for kipping on them blue plastic covered doss mats!

Not sure why Wilder keens playing Brooks - its a painful watch..he's not up to a Premiership midfield position by a long way.

And didn't realise Anel had been sent off - what a joke that guy has become....beyond unprofessional

Brooks will be a good player, but he's an odd one. Not a winger by a long way. Not a conventional CM either. Has a lot of plus points but needs to tidy his game up and simply gain experience.