BLADES v Scabs at BDBL | Page 2 | Vital Football

BLADES v Scabs at BDBL

Not sure why Wilder keens playing Brooks - its a painful watch..he's not up to a Premiership midfield position by a long way.

And didn't realise Anel had been sent off - what a joke that guy has become....beyond unprofessional
I think Brooks will come good, a bit naive, needs discipline
Anal been a bit of a tool for a while now, he thinks he is better than he is!!!

From where I was sitting, more or less opposite the incident, it looked very much to me that he wanted to start his holidays 2 weeks early.

These guys get paid a lot of money to entertain, can't say that i've had much of that at the Lane this season so get rid of the lot of them for me. As for Anal and anyone else who can't kick a ball about, there's a job going cleaning the shit shoot out at Blackburn Meadows, doesn't pay your sort of money but give it a go...you never know it may suit you

From where I was sitting, more or less opposite the incident, it looked very much to me that he wanted to start his holidays 2 weeks early.

and having watched it on MOTD I can confirm that's exactly what he wanted......the equivalent of throwing a sickie

Not sure why Wilder keens playing Brooks - its a painful watch..he's not up to a Premiership midfield position by a long way.

And didn't realise Anel had been sent off - what a joke that guy has become....beyond unprofessional
Who would you prefer to be playin rather than Brooks Germaine? Yes he's not playin as well as he was when he first came into the side but a lot of our fans wanted the kids to be given a chance, and lets be r8 not many(if any) have reason to be disappointed at not bein picked mi thinks.UTB

Who would you prefer to be playin rather than Brooks Germaine? Yes he's not playin as well as he was when he first came into the side but a lot of our fans wanted the kids to be given a chance, and lets be r8 not many(if any) have reason to be disappointed at not bein picked mi thinks.UTB

Souza Rod - I don't share others hatred of him. Most foreign players struggle in their first season in the Prem - he's no different. There is definitely a decent player in there and its a shame we've not got the best out of him.

It would be great if he was given a permanent position and was able to play there without being shifted all over the place.

Souza Rod - I don't share others hatred of him. Most foreign players struggle in their first season in the Prem - he's no different. There is definitely a decent player in there and its a shame we've not got the best out of him.
Ok Germaine, i've not seen many that share your view but that dunt mek your view wrong.Souza like most of our players this season has frustrated me a lot,i've seen one or two good things from him but a lot more poor things.Its good to hear different views tho.