BLADES v Goooners at BDBL | Page 3 | Vital Football

BLADES v Goooners at BDBL

I remember in the post match media interview, Bob Paisley saying, "Well done Sheffield United and good luck to them". An old school manager, complimentary in defeat. Lets have the same tonight Blades and hear what Arteta (El Cordobes) has to say and just how many of the media pundits are rushed to the Cardiac Arrest unit. Listening to the "Experts" on the wireless, need we bother turning up or just hand them the points?
I hope in his post match interview Arteta says they didn’t turn up!!!🤔

In a nutshell that Ray, Spot on! Being a lifelong Blade is more like a religion than just a supporter. Ingrained in your DNA being born into a diehard Blades family there,s only ever going to be one team you will ever love and although they break your heart many times over the years, your love remains strong and unconditional with hope that springs eternal in the hope one day while still alive we might win a major trophy. I,ve personally witnessed 5 FA Cup Semi Final defeats plus 2 replays and as for Play Off Finals, nuff said! So near, yet so far! As for Wendys, who the f..k are they?

Like most others on here I have spent my life supporting the Blades through thick and thin.....but really I don't know how much more of this I want to take.

Wilder has to go tonight. We are going backwards...if that was even possible

My memory is rubbish Rod and in my days attending at BDTBL we're mostly a drunken haze!
That was a lg cup match 1978 we lost to leeds next round if i remember right, but for the life of me Rod i cant remember which end Gary H scored..... i too was too pisssd watchin

Like most others on here I have spent my life supporting the Blades through thick and thin.....but really I don't know how much more of this I want to take.

Sentimental mistake in my eyes, but then again we've got four academy kids on the bench and Arsenal have £200m of experienced internationals.

Sentimental mistake in my eyes, but then again we've got four academy kids on the bench and Arsenal have £200m of experienced internationals.
The bench is irrelevant-It's the shite on the pitch that's the problem!

Ability shouldn't affect spine, bottle, commitment, passion, pride.

Never known a Blades team with so little guts,desire or commitment.
That was often the only thing we did have.
Now that's gone I fear we will be tumbling though the pyramid

He was an awful appointment and has led to me losing most of my interest. Never mind, when he spits his dummy this time it might only cost us another million.

Left at half time, on my way home on the tram, totally pissed off
cheating bastard Arsenal, had at least 15 men on the pitch, well it seemed like it??
Son got a message from a Leeds mate, asked him (at half time) if he would take a draw!!!
Made me laugh!!!, because that’s all we can do!!!

We sell our best 2 players 2 weeks before the the first game. The season was dead right there. You can change the manager but while ever Abdullah is the owner we are going nowhere.

No, I wasn't. If you think there are non-league teams who can do that, maybe you ought to suggest one, and we ought to go buy their squad instead.
Chesterfield would not get rolled over that easy. Neither would Bromley so there are two. But fuck it, we have a short bench. Remind me, what happened when Liverpool played the kids.