BLADES v Geordies away | Page 3 | Vital Football

BLADES v Geordies away

Just watched it back on motd I blamed BBD for the 2nd goal losing his man having seen it again Bruno clearly pushes him off balance so he can’t go with him I’ll say if that’s the other way round VAR cancels that out for us 100%,we all know this league is bent but even the media ignored it too,now I’m not saying it would have altered the result as 2nd half we wheeled all the old failings out and we weren’t good enough but just consistency in decisions is all any fan asks for

Just watched it back on motd I blamed BBD for the 2nd goal losing his man having seen it again Bruno clearly pushes him off balance so he can’t go with him I’ll say if that’s the other way round VAR cancels that out for us 100%,we all know this league is bent but even the media ignored it too,now I’m not saying it would have altered the result as 2nd half we wheeled all the old failings out and we weren’t good enough but just consistency in decisions is all any fan asks for
Same wi the penalties Bully one given, one not and we knew which one would be given dint wi.I think has others have said on this thread we were very good 1st half and played some luvly football but and it's the usual BUT,when we don't have the ball we're shockin and have been for the majority of the season.Really hope we keep BLASTER but i won't be surprised if he's not with us after the summer window,in fact i'll be surprised if he is.Chris Wilder was r8 sayin the best thing abart the BLADES is the supporters,the travellin BLADES were superb again.UTB

Yes promotion is a wonderful thing that some clubs fans rarely experience. Who's had the best time of it this century, a Blade or a Toffee for instance? It must be boring as hell being an Everton supporter knowing every season is just going to be a scramble for points just to stay with the elite and the only real euphoric moments will be if they manage to beat their city rivals. A bit like most of the top tier clubs in the SPL.

Up, down, up, down! From the early 50s starting as a young sprog weve bin up n down like a gigolos cock! No wonder tha gets f..ked being a Blade!

5th time I’ve seen us relegated from the top flight not only does this one not hurt for once it’s actually a relief
It always hurts Bully but, on most of the previous ,we've been in with a shout at the end.
With this one we've had so long to prepare for it that the pain is less acute than a sudden, even unexpected, exit ,many of which we have seen before eg Chelsea away, the Tevez season among others.

Yes promotion is a wonderful thing that some clubs fans rarely experience. Who's had the best time of it this century, a Blade or a Toffee for instance? It must be boring as hell being an Everton supporter knowing every season is just going to be a scramble for points just to stay with the elite and the only real euphoric moments will be if they manage to beat their city rivals. A bit like most of the top tier clubs in the SPL.
Character buildin bein a BLADE,mi dear departed DAD told me that 60 odd years ago Gray,he also told me that a married BLADE is never short of owt to moan abart,How r8 he was.:ROFLMAO: That said i could never support any other club the way i support DEM MIGHTY BLADES.:yes: UTB

It always hurts Bully but, on most of the previous ,we've been in with a shout at the end.
With this one we've had so long to prepare for it that the pain is less acute than a sudden, even unexpected, exit ,many of which we have seen before eg Chelsea away, the Tevez season among others.
There's no pain at for me this time around TT, that stopped a few months ago and was replaced by humiliation and a slice of daily gallows humour. I guess that must be the way with a lot of Blades I know because the only messages the I've received on the subject of our relegation are from fans of other clubs, 3 of which have also suffered relegation this season and of course a couple of gloating 🐷 's getting a bit ahead ofthemselves 🤷🏻‍♂️

There's no pain at for me this time around TT, that stopped a few months ago and was replaced by humiliation and a slice of daily gallows humour. I guess that must be the way with a lot of Blades I know because the only messages the I've received on the subject of our relegation are from fans of other clubs, 3 of which have also suffered relegation this season and of course a couple of gloating 🐷 's getting a bit ahead ofthemselves 🤷🏻‍♂️
As we're normally away at th end of the season these days I have been either elated by going up or upset when going down.
I have to admit that this season was different as I sat with a Burnley fan at lunch yesterday and just accepted the inevitable.Normally we're surrounded by Leeds fans and that's caused a few riotous celebrations. They're not here this year so no apportunity to gloat or grimace.

As I said to a few yesterday-'we were down before I left last October'! and that's as true as it gets BUT it was much easier to accept on the final denoument day than it should have been so absolutely no gloating this time but a feeling of reentment and anger at what we might have done after Hecky earned us that opportunity.

I n reality I was expecting the worse before a ball was kicked this season when we learned of the departure of two essential players. Full of expectation and excitement for the season to begin, then just like yesteryear, full as a butchers dog in Singapore after 6 months in the jungle tha pulls a young Suzie Wong, feels for a growler and finds it,s a Ki Ti with a 6 inch clitoris!

At least the Pitsmoor Pillock and his piglets are lapping it up on X. They've even found a WBA reporter who says it's the best home atmosphere in the Champ. What did he expect for a game like this. Should have been at all the other games at Library Hillsborough.

Up in my neck o the woods next fer pigs. Never bin ta the present pit top ground mesen, but remember the owd "Roker Roar!" wuz famous and experienced it personally many moons agu when Brian Clough wuz their centre forrad. Altho presently wank just hope the mackams turn up in numbers and freeten the piggy bastards ta death!

At least the Pitsmoor Pillock and his piglets are lapping it up on X. They've even found a WBA reporter who says it's the best home atmosphere in the Champ. What did he expect for a game like this. Should have been at all the other games at Library Hillsborough.
Listenin to two grunters this mornin whilst tekin my grandkid to school,one said if we can keep this manager and the majority of this squad together,we'll go up next season and then be pushin for Europe unlike them S2 bottlers. :giggle: It's weird cos i heard similar on the bus goin to Sheffield on satdi,they really are Thick as pig muck.UTB

Listenin to two grunters this mornin whilst tekin my grandkid to school,one said if we can keep this manager and the majority of this squad together,we'll go up next season and then be pushin for Europe unlike them S2 bottlers. :giggle: It's weird cos i heard similar on the bus goin to Sheffield on satdi,they really are Thick as pig muck.UTB
They think that Sunderland will be a walkover and Brum will lost. Just think of the fun if it doesn't happen. Anyway the kraut will go to a bigger club.

They think that Sunderland will be a walkover and Brum will lost. Just think of the fun if it doesn't happen. Anyway the kraut will go to a bigger club.
Bigger club? Behave thissen Mahatma,no club can possibly be bigger than the fake massives.:ROFLMAO:UTB