BLADES v Fulham at BDBL | Page 3 | Vital Football

BLADES v Fulham at BDBL

The substitutions were ludicrous. Everybody in the dugout were discussing who should come on and go off, no wonder McAtee looked on in disbelief. Apart from that they didn't make sense.

Lets face it the ***** don,t like us and never have, but fukk em, we are who we are and always have been. None pretentious like the champagne charlie mob. Chip Butties till I die!

Just got in from a post match beer
Just my opinion, we were awful first half and lucky to go in 0-0
We had a bit of a go 2nd, but 2nd half after the third goal (not gonna say we deserved it) had the momentum, and looked to have them rocked, the 4th goal offside?, couldn’t tell if was or wasn’t from where I was sat, the whole thing changed from then, it is those few moments that change the game, honestly I think most of us sensed a come back from Fulham, especially when Trusty and Norwood came on, for me, very poor substitutions
Sousa is utter crap, and I hate to see him in a Blades shirt, others have some responsibility, but that twat is totally gash!!!!
Sousa seems to be spending most of his time in Manchester of late...about as far away from the club as the players he's supposed to mark!

Can't chuck this away now surely

14mins ffs
14 minutes made up in the main of the time VAR spent trying (and succeeding in one case) to disallow our goals and red card our player. If it doesn't work out right then they'll find another....but hey they did turn a blind eye to a bit of friendly throttling, it was only happening to our player after all. 🤷🏻

Just got in from a post match beer
Just my opinion, we were awful first half and lucky to go in 0-0
We had a bit of a go 2nd, but 2nd half after the third goal (not gonna say we deserved it) had the momentum, and looked to have them rocked, the 4th goal offside?, couldn’t tell if was or wasn’t from where I was sat, the whole thing changed from then, it is those few moments that change the game, honestly I think most of us sensed a come back from Fulham, especially when Trusty and Norwood came on, for me, very poor substitutions
Sousa is utter crap, and I hate to see him in a Blades shirt, others have some responsibility, but that twat is totally gash!!!!
1st half was poor,Fulham had the better of it but i don't think they were gr8 either.The goals we conceded were very poor markin from our point of view tho the last 2 were very good finishes.I still can't see what was wrong wi our 4th goal,i also think Oli McB &Big Ben were a real threat 2nd half and looked a very good partnership.Blaster can be very pleased wi his performance i think.I felt sure we were gunna lose when they put all that injury time up but at least we dint concede 5 and also scored 3 ourselves,just imagine if we'd held on to our 2 goal leads in the last 2 games eh Raysa.I see the whingein scousers have beaten Brighton 2-1 today,i really do think we could get anutha hammerin on Thursday neet.George Baldock out for 6 weeks after bein injured on Greece duty & Tom Davies out for a month,that'll be Baldock's BLADES career done then i would imagine.UTB

Last edited:
If that happens, I,m deffo going to start attending church regularly, hoping that the joint dunt collapse when I walk thru the door!

Where was VAR for this one?
May be an image of 2 people, people playing American football, people playing football and text that says If Mcburnie would've done this he would've got a red card, 10 match ban and banished to a small island in the Pacific ル ped MASSEY MONOO've done this he would've got a red card, 10 match ban and banished to a small island in the Pacific ル ped MASSEY MONOO
As i said earlier they don't give a shit what the Fulham players were doing it was just a case of if they can't disallow the goal lets see if we can send one of the bastards off. Corrupt as fuck, truly i completey hate the premiership and all the corrupt bastards who run it and allow shits like Klopp to dictate to them. As for referees I don't think there is one with any integrity and when not acting like the centre of attraction at the game they are allowed to fuck up everything via VAR.

1st half was poor,Fulham had the better of it but i don't think they were gr8 either.The goals we conceded were very poor markin from our point of view tho the last 2 were very good finishes.I still can't see what was wrong wi our 4th goal,i also think Oli McB &Big Ben were a real threat 2nd half and looked a very good partnership.Blaster can be very pleased wi his performance i think.I felt sure we were gunna lose when they put all that injury time up but at least we dint concede 5 and also scored 3 ourselves,just imagine if we'd held on to our 2 goal leads in the last 2 games eh Raysa.I see the whingein scousers have beaten Brighton 2-1 today,i really do think we could get anutha hammerin on Thursday neet.George Baldock out for 6 weeks after bein injured on Greece duty & Tom Davies out for a month,that'll be Baldock's BLADES career done then i would imagine.UTB
Arblaster definitely a shining light

Hope he turns into a World beater! If so, the Blades will break their neck to sell him and f..k the loyal fans, sadly nothing will ever change!

What a fucking joke Norwood is. Wilder must be insane to keep bringing him on.

Seeing a replay of their first goal just shows once again what a bizarre, disorganised liability Souza is.

I can't wait to see the back of these two players.

If Wilder wants to carry on making these basic mistakes then he can go as well.

And fuck Tom Davies. Disastrous signing. His latest injury has probably cost us a win as much as anything there. Not to mention that 100% Greek defender who should 100% be playing for Greece, who is unavailable once again. We should bin these two as well but Davies will be impossible to shift.

The 4th goal might have had reason to be disallowed but how long did it take them to find a reason? If it takes that long to find something, it probably shouldn't be disallowed. Wasting 5 minutes is more harmful overall than changing a decision for such minor reasons.

The added time directive, which they love to exploit, is hideous. NOBODY WANTS THIS. Players, fans, nobody. It makes games a chaotic joke where you may have to play an almost infinite number of minutes. There is no excuse for adding on 14 minutes there. In extreme cases, maybe you can have 10. But this is a piss take. Matches need to finish within a reasonably predictable timeframe. But now 17:10 isn't uncommon.

We do deserve to have been fucked by added time more than most, because we've wasted more time than most, probably more than anyone. Not Saturday though. It wasn't our time wasting, and what there was didn't add up to 14.

At this point I'd much rather they just bring in a stopwatch system and allow 30 minutes of play per half.

Why not, everything's up for grabs now. Nothing matters. How they have fucked with the game is hideous. Trying to perfect something imperfectible. And for who's benefit? What was so broken exactly? It's predictable over reach. They can't resist. It's something new every season. I'll be glad to be back in the Championship where the game isn't yet ruined quite so fully.

As i said earlier they don't give a shit what the Fulham players were doing it was just a case of if they can't disallow the goal lets see if we can send one of the bastards off. Corrupt as fuck, truly i completey hate the premiership and all the corrupt bastards who run it and allow shits like Klopp to dictate to them. As for referees I don't think there is one with any integrity and when not acting like the centre of attraction at the game they are allowed to fuck up everything via VAR.
They can see what they want to see a little toenail over their drawn line but not two hands around someone's neck
Enough said.

They can see what they want to see a little toenail over their drawn line but not two hands around someone's neck
Enough said.
I forget which game it was at BDBL earlier this season but we had a goal disallowed cos the defender didn't mean to touch the ball and one of ours was offside as a result of that,then yesdi at Anfield a Brighton player miss kicked a clearance and they scouser scored,whats the difference other than the Whingers goal was allowed to count and our wasn't.I had to laff on satdi when the ref had a go at Grbic for goin to get a ball to tek a goalkick but the Premier league have brought yet anutha daft rule in that the ball boys can't throw the ball back anymore,the game like the world has gone crackers.UTB

Yeah i've liked the look of Blaster for a few years from when i used to watch the academy sides more often but i learnt not to go overboard abart young players after i thought Diego was gunna be the new Alex Sabella.UTB
He could have been had he not had that serious knee injury playing for Italy under 21s. He is still plying his trade in National League North with Buxton