BLADES v Fulham at BDBL | Vital Football

BLADES v Fulham at BDBL

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Well it's been a long time since we were at the lane watchin our beloved BLADES.I want to see a proper BLADES performance and hopefully we stop the concedin 5 goals a game at BDBL we've seen lately.I hope Blaster gets a start,it would also be good to see Archer back in the squad.I'm tippin a 2-1 win for the BLADES(no i aint been on't ale already)Here's hopin for a good Easter satdi.UTB

I thought the season had finished its been that long?!
Presume they'll all have tans tomorrow.

That geezer az bin conned to guin on to that Janeplan load o bollox combined with over training. Whatever appened to the good old Bread n drippin and Guinness diet? Food of the Champion!

A game we have to win not because we don’t have any hope of staying up but it would be good if we did not finish bottom. Wilder said the next transfer window is the most important in 9-10 years. We have needed to clear the decks for 3 seasons now so it may be a good thing long term. Let’s hope a change in recruitment helps.

Last edited:
Fulham aren't a possession heavy team, particularly away from home. They only had 60% possession in the reverse fixture. So we should get some time on the ball and I want to see something more substantial than looking to hit long percentages balls to the forwards.

There's been plenty of time for the coaches to work with the squad this break so the fruits of that time should be on show.

Let’s go down with a fight eh?
We the fans aren’t glory hunters( good job really )
But, we do expect our team to give it a go
Come on Blades

Maybe the right time for a resurrection?

Come on Blades , give us some hope, some smiles.

An end of season miracle would be very welcome - but 3 points will do.

Let’s go down with a fight eh?
We the fans aren’t glory hunters( good job really )
But, we do expect our team to give it a go
Come on Blades
I'm actually lookin forard to the game Raysa,i hope after 10 mins we're not all thinkin oh FFS here we go again tho.UTB

I'm actually lookin forard to the game Raysa,i hope after 10 mins we're not all thinkin oh FFS here we go again tho.UTB
Rodders, not a clue how we are gonna start, or how we are gonna finish!!
Hopefully not a blood bath again, and me not going early……. Again!!!!

May be an image of 1 person, playing football, playing American football and text that says STARTING MCBURNIE BRERETON DIAZ AHMEDHODŽIĆ ROBINSON BOGLE SOUZA 28.OSBORN 24.ARBLASTER HOLGATE CITRADE ® SUBS FODERINGHAM, TRUSTY, NORWOOD, SLIMANE, LAROUCI, MCATEe, CURTIS, OSULA, BROOKS