BLADES v Fulham at BDBL | Page 2 | Vital Football

BLADES v Fulham at BDBL

I am now totally convinced the premier is bent. They tried their best to disallow the 3rd goal then when they couldn't find the smallest reason to disallow it they try to find some reason to get someone sent off. The 4th was obviously going to be disallowed as they can't have the scummy blades scoring 4 against media darling underdogs Fulham. As for 14 minutes added on time feck me will they not go to any lengths to feck us off. By the way that twat is the worse of a bad bent group of refereeing twats. I hate the premiership with a fecking passion i honestly hope they have their european super league and lets hope some sanity comes back because the state of top tier football in this country is now turly abysmal and beyond a joke.

I am now totally convinced the premier is bent. They tried their best to disallow the 3rd goal then when they couldn't find the smallest reason to disallow it they try to find some reason to get someone sent off. The 4th was obviously going to be disallowed as they can't have the scummy blades scoring 4 against media darling underdogs Fulham. As for 14 minutes added on time feck me will they not go to any lengths to feck us off. By the way that twat is the worse of a bad bent group of refereeing twats. I hate the premiership with a fecking passion i honestly hope they have their european super league and lets hope some sanity comes back because the state of top tier football in this country is now turly abysmal and beyond a joke.
Completely agree Blade just get another beer it’s working for me.

I've said it before - but it stands repeating.

On field decisions were the only area of the game not in the PL's control.
How could they get round that?
Sell us a lie telling us that the system would eradicate poor decisions and, more importantly, GET THEM RIGHT.

That gave them the extra control they needed so VAR is across the board. in the PL- and, in some cup games when it suits.

The only think they didn't specify- and this is the key- is who the decisions would be right for.
And now we know.

As soon as Norwood appeared as a sub I knew we were fooked! Awful defending and no attempt to hold onto the ball when we gets it. And putting Trusty at left back....after the Arsenal game....

Yet again our game management costs us points. That's on Wilder for me.

However, I would have taken 3-3 at 2.59.

It was the 4th goal that screwed us. At 3/1 we were bouncing and would have hung in there imo but it was the time VAR took to disallow the 4th goal that made the huge 14 minutes extra and served to give Fulham the impetus. No 4th goal, no VAR, no massive extra time. VAR ruins the natural flow of the game, referee errors we can cope with but the ongoing stop/start is not good for anybody.

Didnt watch the game, but saw the goals, we were Robbed for the 4th, West ham and Burnley both been royally fucked today too with VAR decisions, Bent as fuck, get the super league up and running, get rid of the 6 and we can get back to football. The Asian and North American Markets will buy into the super league, the rest of us can watch real football again.

Our once great game is now totally fukked by decisions made by the powers that be. No longer a level playing field, bit like defending a goal at the bottom of Blake Street, Lower Walkley for 90 minutes while the favoured few just keep rolling the ball down from the top. Bent az an Arabs Dagger!

Just got in from a post match beer
Just my opinion, we were awful first half and lucky to go in 0-0
We had a bit of a go 2nd, but 2nd half after the third goal (not gonna say we deserved it) had the momentum, and looked to have them rocked, the 4th goal offside?, couldn’t tell if was or wasn’t from where I was sat, the whole thing changed from then, it is those few moments that change the game, honestly I think most of us sensed a come back from Fulham, especially when Trusty and Norwood came on, for me, very poor substitutions
Sousa is utter crap, and I hate to see him in a Blades shirt, others have some responsibility, but that twat is totally gash!!!!

Last edited:
They din't even discus the disallowed goal on MOTD. Cnts.

I was expecting more than the 25% possession we managed, as defensively error prone as we are giving the opposition so much of the ball is suicidal. That being said McBurnie, BBD and Hamer were bright enough to combine for the four goals, with a lovely Quaresma cross from McB for the opener. It was one of Hamer's better showings in the second half and on this form he'll be an asset in the Championship.

We should have won it but that's two games in a row we've thrown points away. Souza trying to head the ball without jumping or marking his man for their first and Norwood being pushed aside like a child in the build up to their third were comical - neither should still be here next season. I don't know what Trusty offers either, awful player I'd be happy to see the back of.

I think Willder managed Muniz at Boro. Didn't make much difference in keeping him quiet though. An in form PL striker is far two much for our defenders to cope with.

Good rules change was so helpful wasn't it.......shou;d never change a rule
part way into a season..

Where was VAR for this one?
May be an image of 2 people, people playing American football, people playing football and text that says If Mcburnie would've done this he would've got a red card, 10 match ban and banished to a small island in the Pacific ル ped MASSEY MONOO