BLADES v Cherries at BDBL | Page 3 | Vital Football

BLADES v Cherries at BDBL

He should have been sacked weeks ago. If he does go (which he should) the next manager has virtually zero chance of keeping us up now. But we cannot keep going with this spineless attitude. If we lose it has to be with the team and Management giving it everything they have got, that is the bare minimum expected and we aren't getting that in the majority of games. Today was a cup final, a six pointer, a game to be energised in and on the front foot from the off. Totally unacceptable yet again and Heckingbottom's performance and job is now untenable. He must go this weekend.

In view of how bad the performance was we got away with it at 1-3. We're not improving, there's nothing close to solidity in either attack or defence and the fans are turning.

After a long break where the coaches got to press their ideas on the players and implement a game plan we produce a tripe performance, in a must win game, on par with Newcastle. What is Hudson doing with the defence ?

The manager has to go. We don't have a squad of world beaters but good God we can do better than this.

Right
We all accepted we were going to be relegated, but, to give in from the first minute, we as blades simply do not accept that performance
I am angry hurt and upset, the lack of commitment, disappoints me immensely
The players have got to take a lot of responsibility
But, Hecky as clearly lost the plot, and has no idea what to do next
Shame on you
Also, the Ref was an utter ****

Right
We all accepted we were going to be relegated, but, to give in from the first minute, we as blades simply do not accept that performance
I am angry hurt and upset, the lack of commitment, disappoints me immensely
The players have got to take a lot of responsibility
But, Hecky as clearly lost the plot, and has no idea what to do next
Shame on you
Also, the Ref was an utter ****
How was the Bovril..?

How was the Bovril..?
Honestly, didn’t have any
But, absolutely gutted at our performance
It’s just not the blades way
100% every time, get stuck in, and give it your all
I don’t know the answer, but, to see us show just such an inept performance, hurts , really does

First off that team yesterday isn’t the Sheffield United I know from the last few yrs you can play with inferior players if you have heart desire and belief in what you’re doing like Luton, wilder proved that as did Dave Bassett this lot have none of the above apart from being inferior I took the car yesterday and said to the m8 if it gets to 3 we’re off as the game had gone by halftime thanks to league 1 Wes, anyway I stuck it out till 75 mins by which time I’d had enough that’s the first time since the mid 80s I’ve left that early the last was a 3-0 defeat at Lincoln when we were just as awful and didn’t want to queue at Dunham getting back (we didn’t get in till halftime when it was 0=0 15 mins into the second half and we were 3 down 🙄 )
really think he should go as we’re sleepwalking into the championship I can cope with relegation I expected it, I can’t accept performances like yesterday and they are becoming the norm, this side is a mid table championship side at best there’s going to be no bounce with this lot playing as they are

First off that team yesterday isn’t the Sheffield United I know from the last few yrs you can play with inferior players if you have heart desire and belief in what you’re doing like Luton, wilder proved that as did Dave Bassett this lot have none of the above apart from being inferior I took the car yesterday and said to the m8 if it gets to 3 we’re off as the game had gone by halftime thanks to league 1 Wes, anyway I stuck it out till 75 mins by which time I’d had enough that’s the first time since the mid 80s I’ve left that early the last was a 3-0 defeat at Lincoln when we were just as awful and didn’t want to queue at Dunham getting back (we didn’t get in till halftime when it was 0=0 15 mins into the second half and we were 3 down 🙄 )
really think he should go as we’re sleepwalking into the championship I can cope with relegation I expected it, I can’t accept performances like yesterday and they are becoming the norm, this side is a mid table championship side at best there’s going to be no bounce with this lot playing as they are
It hurt yesterday, we as Blades have always expected 100% on the field
We seem to have forgotten how to tackle and close teams down
Hard to have anything positive to say

Don’t want to like it raysa cos I don’t like it at all but I agree with you 100%
luton are showing how it should be done they might still go down but at least they will go down with a fight and their supporters can be proud that they gave it a go, we on the other hand are an embarrassment

It was beyond pathetic yesdi wern't it Raysa,2nd & 3rd goals were absolutely pathetic from us.What were Wes & Anel doin for them 2 goals Fork knows.How does Thomas keep gettin starts,Vini as well.How bad must Slimane be not to get a start? I won't call for Hecky to go cos i still blame the board for 80% of this shambolic season but i think he may well go especially if Burnley beat us.Oh well thank god for the Pigs bein worse than us.UTB

It was beyond pathetic yesdi wern't it Raysa,2nd & 3rd goals were absolutely pathetic from us.What were Wes & Anel doin for them 2 goals Fork knows.How does Thomas keep gettin starts,Vini as well.How bad must Slimane be not to get a start? I won't call for Hecky to go cos i still blame the board for 80% of this shambolic season but i think he may well go especially if Burnley beat us.Oh well thank god for the Pigs bein worse than us.UTB
Pathetic, yeah, no plan A or B
Honestly don’t think the pigs are worse than us!!
Just glad they keep losing!!!

Pathetic, yeah, no plan A or B
Honestly don’t think the pigs are worse than us!!
Just glad they keep losing!!!
Of course the pigs are worse,allus have been, always will be.:giggle: Here's one for ya Raysa,Paddy Kenny has left his role as joint manager of Goole after a month,he's comin back to BDBL i tell thi.o_O:giggle: UTB