BLADES v Cherries at BDBL | Page 2 | Vital Football

BLADES v Cherries at BDBL

Out with the dog now. It’s cold and frosty but the sun is fairy warm so not too bad. Back to the game, Hecky has to go positive. If we sit back and try to nick one that will not work. We have to try and impose ourselves from the get go. If only we still had Ndiaye, a game changing player that we are sadly lacking.
We work hard, no stupid mistakes ,I honestly think we can get something out of this
Pooch, enjoyed his time out!!

Beyond awful.
Is Souza on the pitch??
have we won one second ball??
Who told Bogle he's a footballer????

Sitting so deep in the first half we literally gave them the game. Obviously Hecky doesn't trust us with the ball.

We will never ever survive in this division with that mentality - as witnessed 3 seasons ago

Yes he got us promoted, but now he's got to go, the lack of belief and commitment are down to him and his coaches. Can't remember the name of the defensive coach, but what a shambles he's created. Absolutely disgusted with that performance and the standard of his signings this summer sums up that him and his scouts haven't got a clue.

Just got back possibly one of the worst performances I have ever seen.He has to go now but we need fresh ideas not Wilder. This squad simply cannot play with wingbacks. A simply pathetic display with no passion.

Hard to see where we go from here. I can't pick 11 players who look like they have a chance of getting a result. Trouble is, neither can Hecky. Seasons gone with todays result. The next team above the relegation zone who we have to overtake, and we've given them an easy afternoon.

The die was cast in the transfer dealings in the summer. Its alright giving Hecky pelters for it, but he was playing poker with the picture cards taken out. I respect HRH's decision to make the club live in its means, but that means we wont be in the PL come mid-March, I reckon. As the oinkers are also finding out, first and foremost you need quality on the field. Changing managers does nothing much if you haven't got that.

You have to hand it to Heckman's number 1 target Vinicius Souza - the impact he's had on our midfield is remarkable.

We are so poor, so feeble, so empty, so nondescript and so lacking it's incredible.

We have no adequate minimum standard that safeguards us against embarrassment.

And embarrassment is what that should have been. Bournemouth were getting the exact sort of spaces and opportunities Newcastle were getting, and it should have been 6, 7 or 8.

1-3 is a great scoreline. It flatters us massively.

Heckman has to go if we want to pay the fans the respect of at least being seen it give it a go, rather than surrendering in November.

You can get away with having a shit manager if you have good players. We most certainly do NOT have good players. And we can hardly replace the squad. So......

UTTER RHUBARB! No excuses for that pathetic performance or the fact that PH did nothing the address the issue in the first half when it was obvious he’d got it wrong. I think this could be the end of the road for him but I doubt if it changes anything

Last edited: