BLADES transfer Gossip thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

BLADES transfer Gossip thread

Not wanting to,and won't get involved here beyond this post. TRUE BLADES were all at Loftus Rd tonight, not on their computer at home. All I have to say.
Full respect to all the travelling BLADES toneet but you're wrong all TRUE BLADES were not at the Kiyan Prince Foundation stadium,cos i wasn't there Sean but good on you for supporting the Stayaway ex hotelier.:clap: Now i will bid all my fellow Vital Blade posters a very good peaceful neet.Have a luvly weekend everyone. UTB

Full respect to all the travelling BLADES toneet but you're wrong all TRUE BLADES were not at the Kiyan Prince Foundation stadium,cos i wasn't there Sean but good on you for supporting the Stayaway ex hotelier.:clap: Now i will bid all my fellow Vital Blade posters a very good peaceful neet.Have a luvly weekend everyone. UTB

I'm not supporting the stay away anyone I'm not criticising anyone. A Blade is a Blade whether they go to every game , some games or no games.

Peoples lives, priorities,health,finances,location and other factors all come into play. sad that anyone thinks there is a league table for levels of Bladeness.

A Blade is a Blade.
As the club says... One family. UTMFB FTMFP

Alan Nixon reporting Bruce and West Brom aren't resting on their laurels. Looking to sign Lenihan, Rothwell and Swift on frees.

Two former United targets there.

If WBA can go after them, why the hell can't we.

All 3 have been former targets.

All 3 would be brilliant signings. Especially the midfielders.

If WBA can go after them, why the hell can't we.

All 3 have been former targets.

All 3 would be brilliant signings. Especially the midfielders.
Because we are in limbo. We don't know what division we will be in. We don't know if we are getting new owners or not. It is very difficult to plan for so many different eventualities
If we are then the Prince is going to keep things tight and the new owner will probably not be in situ before the start of the season.
Heckingbottam will have to duck and dive until them.
If we get in the Premiership then those 3 players will fall into the what we can afford bracket. If not we are looking at potential and lower leagues.
How amazing will it be if just for once our manager can have some proper funds to spend (and before everyone says Wilder did for one season we still had to sign Championship players).

Last edited: