BLADES transfer Gossip thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

BLADES transfer Gossip thread

We all have a choice about going to games Rod.
It was the work bit I was referring to:yes::yes:
I know what you referrin too.I was referrin to my choice of being a TRUE BLADE who chooses to go to games.:yes::yes::yes: Nearly game time and some of us TRUE BLADES want to concentrate on it,so i'll continue this later if you want TT. UTB

I know what you referrin too.I was referrin to my choice of being a TRUE BLADE who chooses to go to games.:yes::yes::yes: Nearly game time and some of us TRUE BLADES want to concentrate on it,so i'll continue this later if you want TT. UTB
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I see you've edited your post TT,did you mis-spell your Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply? Or was there summat else you posted, summat about having a Toss? I would ne amazed if you could have one at your advanced age mi owd pal.:whist: UTB

I see you've edited your post TT,did you mis-spell your Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply? Or was there summat else you posted, summat about having a Toss? I would ne amazed if you could have one at your advanced age mi owd pal.:whist: UTB
No Rod, it was along the lines of" You think I give a toss about your self esteem and bigger Bladieness:lol::lol::lol: then I edited to make ot more succcint and to reflect how boring I find your need for recognition.
Enjoy the 2nd half.

No Rod, it was along the lines of" You think I give a toss about your self esteem and bigger Bladieness:lol::lol::lol: then I edited to make ot more succcint and to reflect how boring I find your need for recognition.
Enjoy the 2nd half.
What does ot mean? once again it's you who mentions the bigger Blade not me,i'm a TRUE BLADE,the Biggest BLADE is sadly no longer with us and that's Shred in case you'd forgotten. UTB

What does ot mean? once again it's you who mentions the bigger Blade not me,i'm a TRUE BLADE,the Biggest BLADE is sadly no longer with us and that's Shred in case you'd forgotten. UTB
Ah, bless.
Shock, horror, posts during game time. Is that really the action of a TRUE BLADE???

Please. please stop mentioning about me being a TRUE BLADE( always captals) says Rod because I really really really don't like it being mentioned.

Honest.

Get over it, the REAL TRUE BLADES are at Loftus Road
But i don't wanna be a Real Madrid fan, being a TRUE BLADE is what i am.I hope us playing so well in't 2nd half dunt spoil your neet too much mi owd pal. HECKY,JACK & Stuart McCall.:party::guiness:UTB

But i don't wanna be a Real Madrid fan, being a TRUE BLADE is what i am.I hope us playing so well in't 2nd half dunt spoil your neet too much mi owd pal. HECKY,JACK & Stuart McCall.:party::guiness:UTB
An the snide dig attempt still has to be included.
You do get giddy when TRUE BLADE and your name are on the same page.