Blackpool v Lincoln City Match Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Blackpool v Lincoln City Match Thread

Love 2k but he hasn't shown his best as yet this season. I like him playing as a 10 to be honest but hard hat on for correcting 🤠😁

The fact that Lincoln also like to sit back worries be as we have failed to break teams down, set pieces the other problem

Good evening gents--9.30 p.m. here in Oz and I logged into i-follow early as I missed the first 23 mins last week as the demand to sign in 10 mins from k.o. caused a log on nightmare.

Last edited:
Good evening gents--9.30 p.m. here in Oz and I logged into i-follow early as I missed the first 23 mins last week as the demand to sign in from 10 mins from k.o. caused a log on nightmare.
Aussie, ifollow is always available for an hour before kick off

The weather is worrying. The web toed fen dwellers are adapted to wet soggy ground by generations of inbreeding.

The last time the camera was in the east it was affected by the bad weather and misted up!
Kai Kai picked up an injury and was doubtful anyway.
I wonder if Nottingham will end up at Crewe?

The last time the camera was in the east it was affected by the bad weather and misted up!
Kai Kai picked up an injury and was doubtful anyway.
I wonder if Nottingham will end up at Crewe?
Wasn't that a different set up though i.e. not iFollow's set up?

Crewe gaffer claimed when we took up Nottingham's option they couldn't afford his new salary permanently.

Oxford v Crewe presumably because of the weather? Postponed games could cause a huge fixture pile up this season.