Billy Assaulted | Page 3 | Vital Football

Billy Assaulted

Good luck identifying them all...

It'll go back to stupid fences, but what do they deserve.? They cant just enjoy winning, they have to try and get in their faces too. Wankers...
A lot the sporting media haven't grasped that fact. I've heard 3 interviews today and in every one there was an assumption that it was all down to sour grapes because their team had lost and the host never corrected them. Mind you on Sky Sports alone in the past 2 days I've also heard Billy Sharp referred to as Sheffield United's manager, that Forest actually beat Huddersfield on Tuesday night and that McBurnie is our top goalscorer and star striker so I guess their main news gatherers may be away on holiday.

Former Blade Robin Olsen the latest victim.

If only Olsen could avoid taps and knocks from the thugs like he does shots and crosses from opposition players.

There's a place for pitch invasions - when they're spontaneous and there's no serious threat to either set of players.

What's happened recently is something that's threatened to happen for a while. Fuck knows why. I could offer some guesses....

Fans being 'let off the leash' after lockdown absences? The utter obsession with selfies so many pathetic bastards have? The entitlement epitomised by the 'can I have your shirt' wankers? Above all, a general lack of care and respect for anything which has been encouraged by allowing protesters of certain causes to do and damage whatever they want - previous standards are off the table.

Clubs should do better with stewarding.

The fucking referees should certainly do better in giving time for the would be victims to reach the tunnel before blowing the whistle.

The authorities should also threaten points deductions for any pitch invasions that result in players being attacked.

Forest been charged but no individuals as yet dunno why no one on the pitch hasn’t identified yet they can pick hooligans out of a full stand so a couple of thousand on a football pitch should be a doddle

2D8D38F5-4B5F-4A75-A559-3FA27291BDF7.jpeg