Billy Assaulted | Vital Football

Billy Assaulted

tomytony

Vital Champions League
by a Forest fan at the end of the game as they invaded the pitch.
A big bloke in a yellow jumper runs straight at him and knocks him heavily to the floor. Hecky talking assault and prison sentence for the thug.

This is why either the clubs should try to postpone inevitable pitch invasions, or referees should move the players over to the tunnel in advance.

Imagine if this happened at Bramall Lane? They'd be bringing fences back.

Needs to be identified and have the book thrown at him agree a prison sentence to make an example of and send the message this isn’t acceptable,forest should also issue a life ban

Innocent until proven otherwise. This guy may not be the only bald headed, fat, yellow jumper wearing **** in the City Ground.
Turned out it wasnt him but they have the guy who did it notts police obviously better at their job than syp although they could have done more to stop the pitch invasion

This incident is symptomatic of a society wide malaise where feral individuals, a worryingly large minority feel no laws or rules apply to them. Anarchic behaviour per se has exploded in frequency since lockdown ended.
Very little is done about it which only serves as encouragement for boundaries to be increasingly pushed aside.
Personally I view these individuals as surplus, irrelevant and their permanent removal would be of huge benefit to society and the majority whose lives are negatively affected by their behaviour.
Rounded up and sent to yomp up and down minefields in the far east and Ukraine would be a superb way of turning shit into something useful in its final hours of thieving oxygen.

It will be interesting the next time the scabs come to BDBL,given that they encroached on the pitch in the League game and we gave them the BLUT now a fan has attacked our Billy i wonder if we'll give them 3 sides of the ground and us be given the Bramall Lane end. Absolutely disgusting behaviour but i've seen on social media that some Scab fans have started a collection for a charity of Billy's choice,fair play to those. UTB