Big Kick Off - Prediction | Vital Football

Big Kick Off - Prediction

redderthanred

Vital Reserves Team
So tomorrow kicks off the new season with Reading v Sheep

What's the score??

Predict with your head and not what you would like.

I'm going for a 1 - 1 Draw.

2-0 to the sheep.

Reading are possibly going to struggle this season. They have just signed Baldock but they do seem weak. Derby are full of confidence from a couple of good pre season wins and it will take a little time for the wheels to come off.

We have been unlucky in a way. Bristol are not a great team but it's not a good place for us. And with the window shutting next Thursday we will likely be one of the only teams that have to face a 'full strength' west brom side with Rodriguez and Rondon up front (if they play).

I think sheep will have the early season laughs before things start changing

2-0 to the sheep.
We have been unlucky in a way. Bristol are not a great team but it's not a good place for us.

Shhh!!! We have a completely new team and no-one has told them that so it won't come into play - we can carry our good form over without that at the back of our minds.

Dont know about the sheep. I've said it before, it's later on in the season when the real test will come for Lampard, when other teams have worked out how he sets them up and a few teams have tried to counter that. Will he have the ability to adapt their game? Who knows?

They've got good players that's for sure but you need more than that as they find out most years.

I shall be watching until Derby take the lead. At that point there may be a documentary on Stalinist Russia or something that may be more interesting to watch on a Friday night.

Can't see anything else but a Derby win in all honesty. The predicted fire sale never happened and they still have a very strong side on paper. Much will depend on how quickly Lampard gets to grips with the Championship, it's a very different beast to the PL.

Two very poor looking teams. Reading the better of the two, a real gift by their keeper for Derbys equaliser. Derby will probably knock this, though don't deserve anything out of the game.