Big Kick Off - Prediction | Page 2 | Vital Football

Big Kick Off - Prediction

Really pissed off by that.

They probably deserves a point for being the better side for the last 20 minutes. No way did they deserve a win, but that's why Reading are likely to be in trouble.

They will now crow all weekend about being inspired by 'Lamps' while we face two horrible games that we'll do well to get anything from

Reading look like they've got problems to me. No real quality and no finishers in their team.

Sheep were a shambles 1st half. No one knew what they were meant to be doing. They came good via a poor keeper effort and reading fading badly at the end.

Our performance today will be much better I'm sure.

Some the off the space that was afforded to wide players on both sides last night fillls me with joy. Dias,soudani,goncalves,Lolley and cash must be salivating . Byram (if he comes) and Osborn are gonna love it too

Reading look like they've got problems to me. No real quality and no finishers in their team.

Sheep were a shambles 1st half. No one knew what they were meant to be doing. They came good via a poor keeper effort and reading fading badly at the end.

Our performance today will be much better I'm sure.
I think Reading have a good chance of going down.

They actually played well and probably should have won last night. The fact that they are a weak team, played better and still contrived to lose is a bad sign.

Funnily enough, the last time Reading were relegated forest won the league...

I can live with it as long as Derby are above us only by virtue of the alphabet. Don't like it, mind.