Bicester Village... | Page 3 | Vital Football

Bicester Village...

LOL, not surprised Barney, I found it t one of the dullest places on the planet, but then again I'm not a "clothes" man.

I spent most of the day hanging around shop doorways like a camp bouncer while the missus went hunting for a bargain that she never found. I did go in Victoria's Secret though. The shop assistants in there are very tasty. Just don't let the wife catch you perving.

As mentioned on an other thread, went to Bicester village yesterday. At the Diesel outlet I saw a top I'd bought in their Christmas sale being sold for more than I'd paid in one of their retail stores. 30% off ain't great (in my opinion) when you're looking at stock that's a year out of date or more, especially when the end of season sale is 50% off, sometimes more. Not impressed with the range of shops either, and the one in Chester isn't much better.

Not great that is it?!

I use secret sales and m&m direct online, find I get all the 'designer' or nice labels at great prices and no hassle going out to shop!

I went a few years ago. Discount my arse. It's cheaper to shop in debenhams. They have great sales on now. You can get the rare piece of clothing for a bargain but there's no way you could go get bargains for numerous pieces of clothing. I hated it too. Never been back.

There's a great outlet in Somerset called Clarkes (not Kieran) village if anyone is down that way.

I always get designer jeans but apart from that average joe. Oh plus you always need to spend money on proper footwear.

The only real discount outlets you get are in America. All the ones here are just expensive wanna be's.

Everytime i see the name ''Bicester'' it makes me think that it is a Bi Curious Village, maybe it is?

colavfc - 26/8/2014 16:53

I went a few years ago. Discount my arse.

Good grief, didn't realise it was that sort of place. Ok, thanks for the warning, not for me that sort of thing! :17:

The Fear - 26/8/2014 17:07

colavfc - 26/8/2014 16:53

I went a few years ago. Discount my arse.

Good grief, didn't realise it was that sort of place. Ok, thanks for the warning, not for me that sort of thing! :17:

:19: This is what i mean, Bi Curiouscester and discount arse's, no thanks :19: