Benefit Street | Page 7 | Vital Football

Benefit Street

Jaw dropping the last one was, those poor kids just haven't got a chance.

5 yr olds knocking about with piss / drug heads?

3 yr old not going to nursery and allowed to stay up til 5am?

These people for various reasons ( attitude / desire / age ) can't take care of themselves on a basic level let alone their children.

If you are doing jack shit all day surely you can pick rubbish up of your floor, the state they live in is animal standards from what I can see.

They actually think they are right and have a life worth pursuing.

Go suck your mother.

white dee telling her daughter that she only had to shag her dad once to get her. What a classy bastard white dee is

Yes it is neglect Barney and the kids are suffering. What is so depressing is the lack of get up and go these people have. I felt sorry for him with that terrible job, I've done rubbish like that and it should be outlawed. Charities exploiting the unemployed, they should be ashamed.

well hopefully he can learn from it and try and find another job... I just hope these children have been sorted out.

well hopefully he can learn from it and try and find another job... I just hope these children have been sorted out.

One good thing for James is that White Dee is fairly local so if you fancy a quick rumble.......

Rumour has it Don is making a guest appearance along side the Tenko birds from the addies !

That punishment porch is soft. May dad used to keep a bamboo cane behind the counter and batter us with it for playing football too loudly. He did mellow with age though, He changed the cane for a jelly sandal.

New something like this would happen. Very naive, or to be blunt, the lack of intelligence as to why this has happened. I am surprised DWP haven't pressed charges. Maybe they have and it just hasn't been disclosed

.................................................................................................

Benefits Street: Seven charged with drug offences

Officers said they recovered class A and B drugs during the raids in June last year
Seven people have been charged with drug dealing offences after raids on James Turner Street in Birmingham.

Six of those charged live in the road - the subject of the Channel 4 documentary series Benefits Street - and one lives in Handsworth.

Officers said they recovered class A and B drugs during the raids in June. The raids came after concerns were raised locally, police said.

Cont:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-25894192

Made themselves a very easy target for the police and the police had to act, if they hadn't there would have been all sorts of questions obviously!

Can't believe what people will commit to camera, like the two berks shoplifting!