Ben Shapiro. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Ben Shapiro.

Any politician with sense will avoid the msm , as much as they can. Social media is more important , so why not cut out the middlemen and just broadcast yourself ?
It hasn't done Trump any harm ...

Trump is a "sociopathic buffoon".

Tell it like it is, Noam.

Last edited:
Any politician with sense will avoid the msm , as much as they can. Social media is more important , so why not cut out the middlemen and just broadcast yourself ?
It hasn't done Trump any harm ...

But surely social media only broadcasts to the people with your views (or followers, if I understand it correctly.) Apologies if ive got this wrong though. At 44 years old I have never had a Facebook, Twitter or any other social media account so I may have that wrong. But if you only preach to your followers how do you “spread the word wider” as such?

I don’t like Johnson, and don’t respect him either. I would’ve had more respect for him had he faced Andrew Neill as EVERY other party leader did in the run up to the election. He knew he’d get made to look a fool, as did all the others btw, but chose to swerve it. That makes him gutless in my opinion.

But surely social media only broadcasts to the people with your views (or followers, if I understand it correctly.) Apologies if ive got this wrong though. At 44 years old I have never had a Facebook, Twitter or any other social media account so I may have that wrong. But if you only preach to your followers how do you “spread the word wider” as such?

I don’t like Johnson, and don’t respect him either. I would’ve had more respect for him had he faced Andrew Neill as EVERY other party leader did in the run up to the election. He knew he’d get made to look a fool, as did all the others btw, but chose to swerve it. That makes him gutless in my opinion.
Fair enough Rob , but with social media folk can search for what interests them , and what they believe in.
MSM just tells you their message , and it's becoming increasingly obvious what the MSM are trying to do, hence a general collapse in trust.

That's a good post, Rob.

I reckon you're right with your point about preaching to the converted. That's why I like it here. We're all united by our love of the greatest football club in the world but that's about all. Not that it's not enough. It's more than enough!

When the internet was first born it was truly a free and autonomous place. But it certainly aint anymore. The algorithms are working away so that we all see what we want to see, or at least what the algorithms determine is what we want to see.

Fair enough Rob , but with social media folk can search for what interests them , and what they believe in.

Yes I get that, but if a politician completely shunned MSM, and only broadcast themself on social media sites/posts then how would I (or anyone else anti SM) see or hear anything they’ve got to say?

Also, although I shun SM, my wife uses it, And my eldest daughter is getting to the age where it interests her. From what I’ve been shown, videos cut be cut /manipulated/edited then forwarded even more so on there. With next to no comeback. At least if MSM hacked something badly enough, or broadcast an out and out lie they can get investigated and fined, maybe forced to apologise. You could share something that’s complete bullshit on Facebook (either knowingly or not) and all that happens is they delete the video, eventually. But the damage is done once a few thousand people have seen it.

What’s that saying? “A lie is halfway round the world before the truth has its shoes on.” Or something.

When the internet was first born it was truly a free and autonomous place. But it certainly aint anymore. The algorithms are working away so that we all see what we want to see, or at least what the algorithms determine is what we want to see.

This is so true Buds, I have an adblocker on this site, else it’s virtually unusable on my iPad. However if I turn it off I know I will get - local car servicing, garden centres and carpet sales adverts. Coincidentally the last three things I was searching yesterday......

Shame on all you that get “meet local ladies online now” :LOL:

"The bloke is simply a leftie luvvie shock jock who is obsessed with clicks."

No he's not.

If you actually listen to his show, he asks people to back up their opinions, and when they can't he holds them to it. If the world had journalists do that to our leaders then Boris or Trump would be nowhere near power.

The follow up to what do you think about this, is why do you think that.

Sheila is cut from exactly the same cloth btw, so I find it bizarre you can enjoy Sheila and not JOB.
Big difference in my opinion.
James has a annoying voice to my ear and when he goes on one of his monologues I hit the change channel button.
He’s just boring.