Ben Shapiro. | Vital Football

Ben Shapiro.

The pledge

Vital Reserves Team
I could actually listen to him for hours. I am sure some of those of who have heard of him, would disagree. Talks a lot if sense but obviously from a Jewish point of view. There are very few people I have come across,who have that ability to have such a quick articulate response, to any type of question thrown at him.

I could actually listen to him for hours. I am sure some of those of who have heard of him, would disagree. Talks a lot if sense but obviously from a Jewish point of view. There are very few people I have come across,who have that ability to have such a quick articulate response, to any type of question thrown at him.
He believes in free speech too 👍

not many about on this site who do Vg, unless u have our views on life. .

Sorry, but what exactly does this mean?!

Not many of this site who do what? Believe in free speech?

But you and val do believe in free speech? And unless we share your views on life then we can't believe in free speech? Why's that, why not?

What are these views on life anyway?

I'm very confused. You seem to be talking utter nonsense.

If I don't agree with your views on life can I still defend your right to talk nonsense?

Last edited:
Never heard of him but research says:
1. Ultra Conservative
2. Had a hissy fit when Andrew Neil took him apart last year, storming out of the interview.

Would be interested to know his view on Palestine's right to a homeland.

This is the guy that "schools" everyone on YouTube? I thought only kids watched him?

The Andrew Marr interview was painful. The poor boy got properly "schooled" and ran away!

not many about on this site who do Vg, unless u have our views on life. .

I have watched hours of him and much is sensible and much is not. His problem is that he has no tolerance or understanding of anything that impacts his own identity politics.
I prefer Peterson and jimmy dore, from different angles.

You have a cheek stating that people on this board are against freedom of speech. Everyone has stood up for allowing anyone to have their say on this board whether you agree with their opinion or not.
I have not heard anyone say anyone should be banned from speaking unless they are knowingly encouraging discrimination or violence against others.
I posted about the banning of ike the denier and have always supported TRs right to free speech.
Its your gang who showed their true colours by swallowing the anti semetic plot against labour because it suited your politics.

Freedom of speech has no politics it is simply a human right.

"His problem is that he has no tolerance or understanding of anything that impacts his own identity politics". Wow - I can think of at least 2 posters on here that are perfectly described by that.
Anyway this Shapiro bloke - is his mum called Helen?

said I wouldn't get into bickering because of more important things to worry about. So sorry about my 2nd post. Being on the frontline and now suffering from hypertension I should Learn to think before I post , then i wont have to keep apologising.

said I wouldn't get into bickering because of more important things to worry about. So sorry about my 2nd post. Being on the frontline and now suffering from hypertension I should Learn to think before I post , then i wont have to keep apologising.
No worries , take care of yourself

Who is Ben Shapiro? Never heard of him. A good listen for me is James O'Brien on LBC radio every week day, thoroughly recommend him.

Who is Ben Shapiro? Never heard of him. A good listen for me is James O'Brien on LBC radio every week day, thoroughly recommend him.
I turn off the minute O’Brien starts and check back in for Fogarty.
The bloke is simply a leftie luvvie shock jock who is obsessed with clicks.
His biggest offensive to broadcasting is his dull monotonous voice.
In a nutshell, I find him extremely boring.

Listen to this chap before he dies. He's 91 now.

I've not even listened to this yet (gonna now) but I know he'll speak sense. He pretty much always does:

I turn off the minute O’Brien starts and check back in for Fogarty.
The bloke is simply a leftie luvvie shock jock who is obsessed with clicks.
His biggest offensive to broadcasting is his dull monotonous voice.
In a nutshell, I find him extremely boring.

"The bloke is simply a leftie luvvie shock jock who is obsessed with clicks."

No he's not.

If you actually listen to his show, he asks people to back up their opinions, and when they can't he holds them to it. If the world had journalists do that to our leaders then Boris or Trump would be nowhere near power.

The follow up to what do you think about this, is why do you think that.

Sheila is cut from exactly the same cloth btw, so I find it bizarre you can enjoy Sheila and not JOB.

"The bloke is simply a leftie luvvie shock jock who is obsessed with clicks."

No he's not.
If you actually listen to his show, he asks people to back up their opinions, and when they can't he holds them to it. If the world had journalists do that to our leaders then Boris or Trump would be nowhere near power.
Sheila is cut from exactly the same cloth btw, so I find it bizarre you can enjoy Sheila and not JOB.

I actually do listen to his show and, after initially hating it I now love it since attempts to stop Brexit were thwarted.

The reason being that O'Brien just becomes more bitter and twisted by the day and it is hilarious. Suits the monotonous voice.

He clearly vets calls and picks the emotional nutters who would not find it so easy to make their point in a to and fro disagreement, just to make himself look good. If he makes a mistake and lets through a call from somebody more articulate and sure of their facts so he is losing the argument, he has been known to cut them off. Shows what an intellectual dwarf he really is.

John Warnett on the Radio Kent afternoon show is similar. Thinks he knows better than all his listeners.

They are presenters, for f sake. Couldn't care less what their opinions or prejudices are.

Last edited:
"If you actually listen to his show, he asks people to back up their opinions, and when they can't he holds them to it. If the world had journalists do that to our leaders then Boris or Trump would be nowhere near power.

I think these journalists do exist MM, but politicians (especially in BJs case) just make sure they steer well clear of them. Much preferring to get interviewed by the weak and/or sycophantic lot.

I think these journalists do exist MM, but politicians (especially in BJs case) just make sure they steer well clear of them. Much preferring to get interviewed by the weak and/or sycophantic lot.
Any politician with sense will avoid the msm , as much as they can. Social media is more important , so why not cut out the middlemen and just broadcast yourself ?
It hasn't done Trump any harm ...