Believe fund members open day | Page 2 | Vital Football

Believe fund members open day

The posts have been removed, i believe LMB was offering to fight C Latic after they exchanged words.

It's a shame that it gets that far but I don't think he left Fear much choice. If we want the board to attract and keep users you have to have moderate that stuff.

Lets be clear, the (childish) offer to meet up was in response to a goading comment from CL. Of course, LMB should not have responded like that, but to be fair, all he'd been doing was giving a (reasonably informative) view of what had happened at the Open Day.

If he comes back on that’s up to him. He will be reading all these posts. Time to talk about football. Again
The irony is, he was talking about football.

As for his return, as it appears he deleted his profile, it may mean that The Fear needs to do summat to restore it ... which is why he asked for the thoughts of posters.

Ha ha so how many bans as he had

That's as may be, but I'm still not sure why any poster would want another one banned from the site ... especially when ( I was being told only the other month) that poster numbers are dwindling (largely due to me forcing them away !!!)

Live and let live, post and let post.

The irony is, he was talking about football.

As for his return, as it appears he deleted his profile, it may mean that The Fear needs to do summat to restore it ... which is why he asked for the thoughts of posters.

I've been reading all this re LMB etc but didn't realise 'The Fear' was asking our thoughts on it?? If that's the case them I'm along the lines of yourself n MiW where we have as little intervention from moderators as possible. Also agree on the numbers dwindling and the need to do something about it. As to LMB....if your reading this u grumpy old git 😉 ..then get your arse back here ffs 🍻

I've been reading all this re LMB etc but didn't realise 'The Fear' was asking our thoughts on it?? If that's the case them I'm along the lines of yourself n MiW where we have as little intervention from moderators as possible. Also agree on the numbers dwindling and the need to do something about it. As to LMB....if your reading this u grumpy old git 😉 ..then get your arse back here ffs 🍻
I agree- get back on here!

Ha ha so how many bans as he had

LMB has had his fair share of health problems and by being on here I'm sure has helped him to some extent in the last few months and I, for one, don't want to see him excluded. We boast to be a family club, and that includes fans and people on here as well. Granted, you don't want any threats of violence, but I'm pretty sure his response was to being goaded and just LMB being LMB.
He has been on this forum as long as I have, that's 15 years, so I think it's fair we should cut the lad some slack.

I've been reading all this re LMB etc but didn't realise 'The Fear' was asking our thoughts on it?? I

Post 18 (page 1) of this thread ... he posted "I guess if you all wanted, you could do a thread and discuss what you want, but to be fair, how much time am I meant to put to one forum with these sorts of fall-outs, threats, arguments, and then alerts.... and then, obviously, acting on alerts and then be told the action isn't correct!?"

He's absolutely right that if someone reports or alerts him to an issue, then he's no option bit to consider taking action. My point is simply that those doing the reporting/alerting (especially when it's not themselves who've been "abused") could simply use other functionality and ignore the offending poster.

(y)

LMB has had his fair share of health problems and by being on here I'm sure has helped him to some extent in the last few months and I, for one, don't want to see him excluded. We boast to be a family club, and that includes fans and people on here as well. Granted, you don't want any threats of violence, but I'm pretty sure his response was to being goaded and just LMB being LMB.
He has been on this forum as long as I have, that's 15 years, so I think it's fair we should cut the lad some slack.
:clap::clap::clap:

Post 18 (page 1) of this thread ... he posted "I guess if you all wanted, you could do a thread and discuss what you want, but to be fair, how much time am I meant to put to one forum with these sorts of fall-outs, threats, arguments, and then alerts.... and then, obviously, acting on alerts and then be told the action isn't correct!?"

He's absolutely right that if someone reports or alerts him to an issue, then he's no option bit to consider taking action. My point is simply that those doing the reporting/alerting (especially when it's not themselves who've been "abused") could simply use other functionality and ignore the offending poster.

(y)

I did read post 18 but on reading 'discuss what you want' I thot it just ment discuss any subject u wish to n didn't relate to the LMB fallout .
I totally get wot u & The Fear are saying, sadly sometimes it does go that bit too far & needs reigning in. Not fancy throwing your hat into the ring as a Monsieur Moderator 🤔

I did read post 18 but on reading 'discuss what you want' I thot it just ment discuss any subject u wish to n didn't relate to the LMB fallout .
I totally get wot u & The Fear are saying, sadly sometimes it does go that bit too far & needs reigning in. Not fancy throwing your hat into the ring as a Monsieur Moderator 🤔

Not really ... but if I was moderator, I'd ignore all reports and alerts !
;)

How about bringing back Hampton, how about reinstating Tree and Crown both hounded off this forum by the report button fanatics, plenty more have left and/or been banned in the past I haven't seen many on here asking for their return, all you have left now on here is a clique that agree with one another in fear of upsetting each other, gone to the dogs this site.

Why give this loudmouth fella all the attention who incidentally is no stranger to the report button either, not mentioning what he and his mate Worbo got up to a few years ago on this very site........And got rumbled.

How about bringing back Hampton, how about reinstating Tree and Crown both hounded off this forum by the report button fanatics, plenty more have left and/or been banned in the past I haven't seen many on here asking for their return, all you have left now on here is a clique that agree with one another in fear of upsetting each other, gone to the dogs this site.

Why give this loudmouth fella all the attention who incidentally is no stranger to the report button either, not mentioning what he and his mate Worbo got up to a few years ago on this very site........And got rumbled.

Barry has been quite scathing about this forum recently so perhaps it was a sabotage attempt.

Anyway nobody died so let's concentrate on the footy team from here on in.

LMB will be back anyway and he'll be pissing his sides at all this.

Barry has been quite scathing about this forum recently so perhaps it was a sabotage attempt.

Anyway nobody died so let's concentrate on the footy team from here on in.

LMB will be back anyway and he'll be pissing his sides at all this.

This, very much this.
Especially since the chairman stated that he read this site to get a fans view.
There are other ITK fans (SLO, supporter club committee) who don't like being upstaged by vital posters as we are not worthy of an opinion

Not a clue what you're on about Frank re LMB and Barry, but as for Hampton, I didn't think he was banned, was he? Regardless, I'd love him to post again.

As for T&C, I'm sure he's still around ... somewhere. 👀

What specifically are you saying they did?

I also don't know the reason Hampton and T&C aren't around anymore but I didn't think it was due to being banned?

Hampton left of his own accord, Challenged on his covid vaccine views and left. Embarrassment I guess. Still I suspect he’s still here, as pink floyd once suggested, he’s still in the wall.

As for lmb - if he offered to fight C Latic as King suggests then it was clearly bravado behind a keyboard given he says he struggles to breath. He suggested we did likewise some time ago and we sorted the issue out. C Latic seems like he is no shrinking violet, so I suspect he wasn’t troubled by the invitation and we all know it was just handbags being tossed around by them both. Unless someone is subject to racist or homophobic abuse - of which there has been none - then I suggest they just crack on and don’t take things personally. Life is to short to hold grudges.