Becchio | Page 2 | Vital Football

Becchio

It will be a disgrace if they fine Bechio for speaking his mind ,i dont expect he is the only player there who wonders what the F--- is going on.Its the way the man earns his living and being a bench warmer for Hughton is not what he came hear for,if the man doesnt intend to play him let him go to someone who will.Pretty obvious he doesnt fit in plan A,and as there is no plan B seems his chances of getting a game are virtually nil.I am sure given the chance from the start of the season he would have hit more goals than Hooper and Wolfswinkle together.Its time Hughton got his act together,if indeed he has one ,and give the lad a chance to show what he can do ,though sadly he wont be very match fit .

we need to take our beef to those who are not listening. we did it with worthless, fan power will always win. Expect a few Hughton out banners appearing and some rowdy groups of fans under delias window. If no action is taken soon i can see a lot of disgruntled groups voicing their discontent maybe it will all start tomorrow at 4.50pm.

Someone else thinks the same.

http://jakerossleedsblog.wordpress.com/2013/11/29/luciano-becchio-a-pivotal-cog-in-the-norwich-machine/?

No doubt about it, it is going to be a massive 90 mins tomorrow. I have horrible feeling win, lose or draw this sorry state of affairs will rumble on and on until it may be too late to repair the damage.

I'm not sure why Becchio is being cheered so much, the reason he isn't playing is cos he is crap. Going to the papers (good on him I say, at least he wants to play) hasn't suddenly turned him into Aguero, he's still rubbish. And will be. Hopefully some championship side will blindly pay money for him in January. Pointless signing he was

You can put Elmander in that same bracket then. Becchio is our player and with Elmander not exactly setting the place on fire, and with Wolf injured then in my opinion he should be getting a look in.

With some game time i think Bechio is a better player and goal scorer than people think,if he is judged on the playing time he has had for Norwich , he hasnt had the oportunity to show what he can do i remember the back flip to Howson last season that set Howsons goal up.I still believe given the chance he would do as well as Hooper or Wolfswinkle if not better but every player needs playing time ,realy cant expect much of a player who comes off the bench for 15 mins 2or3 times a season.I wonder if Wolfswinkle wasnt injured would Hooper go the same way,i realy believe he would and yesterdays scoreline could have been so different.