Becchio | Vital Football

Becchio

northern yellow

Vital Football Hero
I know we've talked about this on other threads, but feel it deserves it's own.

Anyone else think good on him for saying what he did? I can't blame the lad and I am pleased that he did it. Never have I seen a player so frozen out for no apparent reason.

Makes Hughton look a fool as obviously players are not happy at the club and he obviously has no man management skills.

Don't go anywhere Becchio, Hugh will be gone before you.

:bye:

Simon Lappin rings a bell NY.

Becchio should be given a go I mean he is a goal scorer and when we need goals we bring on bloody Elmander who isn't a goal scorer?

You can't even say Becchio was a Lambert player because Hugh went and got him?

BECCHIO BECCHIO - Be good if the City fans sung his name - Lucciano becchio - Lucciano Becchio.

It was sung at newcastle last saturday and I recall singing it at flat pack last season until he was finally brought on for a few minutes for his debut.

Really the fans sung it last weekend DG? Maybe he heard the singing from you boys in the skies and that is why he has come out as he knows he has the support.

I can see the fans chanting his name on Saturday as well, especially now he's come out and said what he as. Actually now you've mentioned that the way David Fox has been treated has by Hughton has been appalling also. Fox should have been playing last season yet couldn't get a game and other were under performing. He just has everything wrong all the time to me.

Hughton on Becchio:

"He's a very good lad, Luciano, but in this circumstance he just needed to do things in the appropriate channels. What he has to do is work hard, and continue to work hard, and we all know in this game that you can be a player that's out of the reckoning for a period of time and circumstances can change."

Hughton also confirmed 'Luciano will be in the squad for the game tomorrow'. So on the bench again then.

Basically sorry mate you're not getting in my team so just shut up and do what you are currently doing.

How is David Fox doing out on loan? I still think one of Hughton's biggest mistakes was letting Vaughan go.

He will no way give into the fans and play him. I think that the door s now firmly shut for him whilst Hugh remains here. Hope I am wrong and he's in starting line up and scores!

add them all up
and hugh has made alot of mistakes
piss poor manager,other than roeder the worst in all my years of support and i do realise weve had some poor ones
shove him and his cronies in div 1/2 where they belong,cos he aint taking us there :upyours:

Rat was the worst due to his total lack of respect of the fans.
Having said that CH hardly goes overboard with his praise for the home or away support.

CH has to be as bad tactics wise as Hamilton, Grant, Gunny & Megson so I would say he is second worst since I have been going and I go back to Lol Morgan

:eek:

Yep same here I have not been a support as long as DG and Suffolk I don't know how long you have been a fan so my statement isn't as surprising.

Worst would be Rat. Again I met Peter Grant and he came across as a really nice guy but just out of his depth a better number 2.

at least Grant went when he realised he was not up to it.
Looks like the 3 degrees are here until forcibly removed.

Grant was terrible but I respected the man for coming out and publicly holding his hands up and saying he just couldn't do it. Fair play.

This management team know they cannot do it, they don't care about NCFC, the fans, players and are staying put until they get their huge pay off!

I have totally lost my patience with them and I want them out ASAP, they are wrecking our club. If we go down we won't see the prem from years and years. Time to get them the f*ck out of our club so it can be saved by someone with knowledge and intelligence for the game.

.....passion, exciting football, good man managemen skills, wise substitutions etc etc fackin etc :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

NY lose against Palace will surely see him go. One of those horrible situations where you think lose and that has to be bye hugh which is good, but lose and then 2 more games where we will probably not pick up three points will mean we will be in deep do do. Also this board seem to love Hugh so even losing on saturday could mean he keeps his job?

I always want us to win and especially against Palace, but I am sick of the round a bout we have at the moment win = hugh safe - then we lose and hugh keeps job because they away games then his job on the line in our next home game - Win = Hugh safe blah blah blah

bears. if we lose to palarse and he stays we know that he is safe for the rest of the season.
He survived the manc buy success humiliation and the dreadful
approach to newcastle game but even a draw at home to palarse should see the end of him if there is any ambition left at this club.

agree with you both dg and bears
even if we lose saturday there is a good chance he will stay
and we will be stuck with him for rest of season.
i started this debate and of course its everyones own opinion...
roeder worst lack of respect to players and fans
as you say grant walked as i would have expected hugh to do by now
i picked hugh as week by week we have seen what we achieved under lambert unravel and lately we have watched how his man management skills have come under scrutiny,he is inept and the constant spouting of him being a nice guy dousnt hold water,nice guys win nothing.
i have bled green and yellow since the later days of ron ashman
and so alot of managers have come and gone

:celebrate: :94: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :94: :celebrate: :celebrate: :naughty: :celebrate: :celebrate: