Beach Donkeys v Wigan Donkeys | Vital Football

Beach Donkeys v Wigan Donkeys

truelatic4eva

Vital 1st Team Regular
Can't see anything resembling entertainment coming from us,just the usual backs to the wall sideways tippy tippy bore fest.
0-2 written all over it.

Are we playing 'em at their place? ... given the way you done the thread, it looks like you've got us down for a 2 baht win.

Good, so have I ... by a scabby and a worldy.

I predict a good old pasting, the 3-4k lasher fans roaring them on, fans getting hot under the collar with Tinkerbells team selection and the turgid play.

A mass exodus on 70 minutes, what a great Saturday afternoon we have in store

We know our pattern - they are a decent side, so there's a pretty good chance we'll turn up for this full of urgency and intensity. When we do we generally play well and get a result.

Far more optimistic going into this than I was Wycombe as we should've beaten them and we never perform in those types of games.

Sadly ( or maybe not sadly 🤔) I'll be missing the 'Wigan Donkeys v Beach Donkeys' as I have a sliver package meet n greet concert with Simple Minds on Saturday in Manchester.....I'll be keeping an eye on the score in-between listening to the sound check n the Q&A session with Jim & Charlie. Autographs hopefully for a band I've watched since 1980...
Going for a conservative 1 nil to us 😉

Sadly ( or maybe not sadly 🤔) I'll be missing the 'Wigan Donkeys v Beach Donkeys' as I have a sliver package meet n greet concert with Simple Minds on Saturday in Manchester.....I'll be keeping an eye on the score in-between listening to the sound check n the Q&A session with Jim & Charlie. Autographs hopefully for a band I've watched since 1980...
Simple Minds? You don't have to go to Manchester pal just log on this forum, there's a few on here AKA Happy Clappers. 👏👏

Don't You Forget About Me!

Hope the Latics ' kick it In ' the back of the net, to keep us ' Alive and Kicking' in league one. A great band with some mega songs.

Come full time I hope we’ll be listening to MC finchy and his Ozone Bounce.

Have a good time.

Hope the Latics ' kick it In ' the back of the net, to keep us ' Alive and Kicking' in league one. A great band with some mega songs.

Come full time I hope we’ll be listening to MC finchy and his Ozone Bounce.

Have a good time.

Cheers MwD....hopefully the game doesn't send you to a 'Big sleep' & your 'Up on the catwalk' dancing to Ozone Bounce after a thrilling win 😀

I'll be sat with t'other simple minds at DW, just hope that I can get home before bedtime, never know with the deadheads that attempt to regulate the traffic will fail to do next.

Hopefully we turn up for this one but not feeling too optimistic. Blackpool at home always brings back terrible memories of that first game of 2010/2011 for me for some reason

I see nothing else but another Bolton performance at home...players sent out shit scared trying to keep a clean sheet and hoping Blackpool's forward line have an off day. We sink way too deep , gift them all the possession and scrape a 0-0.