Banning | Page 7 | Vital Football

Banning

Jogills is definitely a bloke. Lovely chap. One of the very few on here who I know I know. One of us oldies.

I may know of some other posters but not realise it (does that make sense?).

The Black and White Minstrels? Well, they weren't really black and white, were they. You aren't so far wrong after all GBN.

Jogills is definitely a bloke. Lovely chap. One of the very few on here who I know I know. One of us oldies.

I may know of some other posters but not realise it (does that make sense?).

I always pictured her (I mean him) as female and a hot, young one at that. How wrong I was! I wish I hadn’t read your post now.

He's an old leftie who likes bikes, has a deep abiding love for Yorkshire, and brooks no criticism of the Medway Towns along the lines that it's a dump. But if you see hot babe in all that, go right ahead. I'll not call for you to be banned.

He's an old leftie who likes bikes, has a deep abiding love for Yorkshire, and brooks no criticism of the Medway Towns along the lines that it's a dump. But if you see hot babe in all that, go right ahead. I'll not call for you to be banned.
He did live in Leeds for many years so I excuse an otherwise unfathomable love of that county (eg they think they invented cricket). He brought his daughters up to love the Gills iirc. Top man.

This new pledge character is absolutely not the Pledge who used to frequent the old boards.

Not unless he has had a labotomy!

The pledge of old was a fcking dickhead, but he was not a fcking racist dickhead, as far as i knew. I dotn claim to know him well but he had fairly left wing politics in general as far as i remember.

I do wonder if this pledge is DOX and is now reporting a load of abuse/alerts to the fear (dox also hated pledge i seem to remember so probably picked this name as a windup).

The pledge of old was a fcking dickhead, but he was not a fcking racist dickhead, as far as i knew. I dotn claim to know him well but he had fairly left wing politics in general as far as i remember.

I do wonder if this pledge is DOX and is now reporting a load of abuse/alerts to the fear (dox also hated i seem to remember so probably picked this name as a windup).

First of all, AK, you're spot on about the original Pledge, the one who nearly died and was a huge Madness fan. He was a bit if a dickhead. I actually went round his flat once and lent him a treasured out of print book about football fanzines. I never got it back. He claimed he's lost it and never once apologised. I thought that was really shit.

But l, as you say, he was never racist. Actually he was virulently anti-racist. And he was literate and articulate. This new pledge character is somebody else.

With regard to your second point, you may well be onto something. You were right about DOX before and you were instrumental in orchestrating our move to this board.

If the new pledge is DOX, or if enough of us suspect it's the same person, we really need to let the moderators know the history. Ok, if lots of users are reporting and alerting the moderators about posts on here then I see the difficult position the moderators are in; on the one hand the majority of us say we happy to self-police and don't really want posters banned or threads removed/closed, then on the other hand lots of us are reporting/alerting because of posts we don't like or agree with.

But if it turns out that most if the alerts are coming from this new pledge character then it would seem that this is just the latest tactic to try and disrupt or even destroy our little community here.

I dunno, what do other people think? Will anyone else on here admit to making any reports/alerts. I don't often respect what 3x6 says but I do respect his honesty about considering reporting my post about what I hopedight happen to Tommy Robinson whilst inside. My language probably was too explicit, and probably wrong of me to post. 3x6 told me what he thought of it but refrained from reporting me. I respect those actions.

So come on, let's have a little amnesty on the whole reporting/grassing thing, just so we can try to get to the bottom of a this. If it turns out that, yes, a fair few of us have hit the 'report' button then perhaps the pledge/DOX theory might not be correct. But if actually none it very few of us have been reporting other users then it would lend weight to the theory that maybe the silly prick us back and is once again trying to fck things up for us. If enough of us suspect this might be the case, well then yes, I think we should let the moderators know that reports made by the pledge cannot be trusted.