Banning | Page 9 | Vital Football

Banning

Didn’t have a clue that there was another user called Pledge, but was aware of existence of DoX. They’re from the same era. If it smells like BS...

could the moderator be so kind and inform the left wing loonies on here that I am not the one reporting people. I am thick skinned (probably thick as well) so dont get upset by comments. I am not racist, in fact the 4 types of people I hate are
1 paedophiles
2 racists
3 animal abusers
4 fathers who "choose" not to work to support their own children.

and I am not dox .

I can confirm, no contact has ever been had with The Pledge, Pledge or furniture polish called pledge. Nor have I pledged allegiance to any flag.

could the moderator be so kind and inform the left wing loonies on here that I am not the one reporting people. I am thick skinned (probably thick as well) so dont get upset by comments. I am not racist, in fact the 4 types of people I hate are
1 paedophiles
2 racists
3 animal abusers
4 fathers who "choose" not to work to support their own children.

and I am not dox .

5 lefties

I do not like this banning business at all. Nothing either WK or VG ever posted comes close to warranting it, and the process by which people impose their standards of acceptable communication on the rest of us by complaining seems wrong.

No criticism of you, The Fear. Your generally light touch is appreciated and I realize you have responsibilities to others besides us. Anyway, bring WK back. He'll go spare having nothing to do but stare at Ingleborough all day and rattle is own cage instead of ours.

I agree jokerman, I also don't like bans, I have to say. I like freedom of speech. Trouble is, telling people to f off, or stick something up your f arse etc, isn't really freedom of speech, nor is it debate!

It is difficult to ignore multiple alerts and having banned someone for a few weeks on 'one side' of the argument, it would have been wrong, having communicated a few times with the person on the 'other side' about not wanting to ban him, it did become impossible really.

It's all pretty silly innit!

Am I imagining it, or was there a really long post by Buddha on here recently that must have since been deleted?

It’s still there.

Maybe you need more CPU to process the huge amount of data that Bhudda posted?

Are we on about the same post?
Buddha replied to Pledges last 2 posts very recently. The pledge posts where he lists his 4 pet hates, and the one about female posters.

It’s still not there for me.

I can confirm, no contact has ever been had with The Pledge, Pledge or furniture polish called pledge. Nor have I pledged allegiance to any flag.

Hi mate, you've deleted my post because, it seems, of the two final words. Fair enough I accept that decision.

But you said in the alert that I got from you that I should feel free to repost it without those final two words. Only problem is, I don't know how to do that as I have no record of what I wrote.

Please could you therefore repost it for me. My preference would be for those final two words to be replaced with just one word, and that would be 'disappear'. But if even that is too abusive for your liking, please simply remove the final three words altogether.

I, we, are all grateful for what you do and appreciate the difficulty of your job but please, do understand that we really don't need too much monitoring or interference, and that we have been together for some time across multiple forums. I know this is difficult for you but I think i"m right in saying that most of us don't want posters banned or threads and/or posts deleted in all but the most serious of instances.

Once again, if you could repost that for me, and thanks for trying to deal with us Kentish ******!*

*That's not offensive when I say it, others can explain why if necessary.

Are we on about the same post?
Buddha replied to Pledges last 2 posts very recently. The pledge posts where he lists his 4 pet hates, and the one about female posters.

It’s still not there for me.

No, it's been deleted because I ended it by suggesting that the pledge should eff off.

I think that was all that was deemed unacceptable about it. See other post above....

That part would be referred to as 'the pledge', Buddha.

I thought for a moment that you'd hit the nail on the head. But actually wasn't it 'Pledge' and not 'the pledge' who was described as somewhere between a dickhead and an arsehole?! the pledge is something else entirely...

Last edited:
Hi mate, you've deleted my post because, it seems, of the two final words. Fair enough I accept that decision.

But you said in the alert that I got from you that I should feel free to repost it without those final two words. Only problem is, I don't know how to do that as I have no record of what I wrote.

Please could you therefore repost it for me. My preference would be for those final two words to be replaced with just one word, and that would be 'disappear'. But if even that is too abusive for your liking, please simply remove the final three words altogether.

I, we, are all grateful for what you do and appreciate the difficulty of your job but please, do understand that we really don't need too much monitoring or interference, and that we have been together for some time across multiple forums. I know this is difficult for you but I think i"m right in saying that most of us don't want posters banned or threads and/or posts deleted in all but the most serious of instances.

Once again, if you could repost that for me, and thanks for trying to deal with us Kentish ******!*

*That's not offensive when I say it, others can explain why if necessary.

Re installed without telling the user where to go (which would be ok if they'd ask for directions) or calling him a part of the human anatomy.

I hear you re deleting etc. I try to be very light, including on my own forum, but if we as a network get an alert then we have to repaond to it.

For anyone who can't stand another user, it is easy to put them on ignore, just don't respond, or just post about the subject not at the other user.

Then I'm not needed and can just sit here counting all my money!!