Bale | Page 3 | Vital Football

Bale

Spurfect11 - 14/5/2015 10:18

the best thing for Bale's confidence owuld be to stick him back on the left to find the form that made him famous and had all european clubs wooing him. we need to see the Bale that roasted Inter Milan again. Charging down the left without a care in the world. If Ronaldo goes then fair enough. I cannot fathom why so many "top coaches" are playing wide players on the wrong side. It's ******* boring to watch as well.

Boring and predictable there going to cut in on their strong side and shoot. He is defiantly more comfortable on the left but Bale for me looked a more dangerous player when he had a free role and licence to drift. Unfortunately for Bale Ronaldo wants the left side so its right side with no option.
I can see if Bale did go to MU he would revel in the space he would have and we would see the player we sold.

I am so glad Juve won. A team beat an individual, Bale is utterly cowed by Ronaldo. I;d have him back in a shot just wish we could make the numbers work. Bale and Kane would play wonderfully off each other.

spurdon - 14/5/2015 10:54

I am so glad Juve won. A team beat an individual, Bale is utterly cowed by Ronaldo. I;d have him back in a shot just wish we could make the numbers work. Bale and Kane would play wonderfully off each other.

It's incredibly satisfying to see Real Madrid come unstuck yet again. They are the epitome of a football soap opera.
All that money spent and nothing to show this year.
A right royal gutting of the squad and manager is coming this summer.

Once again, the supposed 'Player of the year' in Cristiano Ronaldo, shows just how much behind Messi he is, in the 'team player' aspect.
He did NOTHING for his side last night, except throw his arms about in disgust a few times.
What an asshole!

I can't imagine how awful it must be to have to put up with his intolerance in the dressing room. Not to mention his absurdness off the pitch.

Glad Juventus won aswell. The Champion's League Final will be a far superior game, with Barcelona and Juventus.

Galvin's Shinpads - 14/5/2015 11:41

spurdon - 14/5/2015 10:54

It's incredibly satisfying to see Real Madrid come unstuck yet again. They are the epitome of a football soap opera.
All that money spent and nothing to show this year.
A right royal gutting of the squad and manager is coming this summer.

Once again, the supposed 'Player of the year' in Cristiano Ronaldo, shows just how much behind Messi he is, in the 'team player' aspect.
He did NOTHING for his side last night, except throw his arms about in disgust a few times.
What an asshole!

I can't imagine how awful it must be to have to put up with his intolerance in the dressing room. Not to mention his absurdness off the pitch.

Glad Juventus won aswell. The Champion's League Final will be a far superior game, with Barcelona and Juventus.

I was laughing so hard at the end (so I may have imagined it )but I am pretty sure that on the final whistle whilst his teammates sank to their knees, he walked straight down the tunnel. The man is a total dick I would never have him in my side no matter how good a player he is poisonous for squad cohesion.

It's quite a bad joke really...

Gareth Bale 14/15 - 17 Goals, 12 assists... scapegoat for a bad season for Real Madrid.

Eden Hazard 14/15 - 19 Goals, 12 assists... Player of the Year in England.

WTSGMI - 14/5/2015 09:29

Spurfect11 - 14/5/2015 10:18

the best thing for Bale's confidence owuld be to stick him back on the left to find the form that made him famous and had all european clubs wooing him. we need to see the Bale that roasted Inter Milan again. Charging down the left without a care in the world. If Ronaldo goes then fair enough. I cannot fathom why so many "top coaches" are playing wide players on the wrong side. It's ******* boring to watch as well.

Boring and predictable there going to cut in on their strong side and shoot. He is defiantly more comfortable on the left but Bale for me looked a more dangerous player when he had a free role and licence to drift. Unfortunately for Bale Ronaldo wants the left side so its right side with no option.
I can see if Bale did go to MU he would revel in the space he would have and we would see the player we sold.

what are you both on about? Did you not see him when he played on the right for us? Or for Madrid last season?

He was a very good left winger, but he's become world class since he left that position behind. Yes there was a bit of a transition period where it wasn't working but the form that made Madrid break records to sign him didn't come from him playing on the left.

spursgirl_4_life - 14/5/2015 08:27

Kinygerbils - 13/5/2015 21:08

He will prob score a screamer now...

But he has been terrible again tonight.

He is clearly sulking and acting like a bitch.

"My nasty team mates won't pass me the ball wah wah wah"

You sure you've not got Bale mixed up with Ronaldo?!

He wasn't terrible. He missed some chances, yes, but he was far more involved than anyone else. Ronaldo needn't have bothered coming out for the second half, Benzema and Hernandez was anonymous, Rodriguez was poor. Bale never hid, kept showing for the ball and kept trying.

Agreed he missed chances so people say he was poor but Ronaldo, Benzema and James didn't get into the position to miss nearly as much.