Bale | Page 2 | Vital Football

Bale

Spursex - 6/5/2015 09:10

griddo,

did you breath or kick the dog when writing that?!

:17: :10:

People have short memories mate,Bale is a fantastic player and aside from Messi and Ronaldo I don't think there is a better offensive player out there,what he did in this unforgiving league should have made it a doddle for him out there,he needs to do some soul searching atm because he is embarrassing himself,that not the Bale that was here..

griddo - 6/5/2015 09:18

griddo,

People have short memories mate,Bale is a fantastic player and aside from Messi and Ronaldo I don't think there is a better offensive player out there,what he did in this unforgiving league should have made it a doddle for him out there,he needs to do some soul searching atm because he is embarrassing himself,that not the Bale that was here..

I do agree with this. We've all seen how Ronaldo can be and I think pretty much every attacking player at that club is living in his shadow. Ronaldo may be world class, but it's almost like having him in your team is just as much of a hindrance as it is a blessing.

Ronaldo is the problem for Bale and Madrid, not Bale. What kind of arsewipe throws a strop when your team score to go 3-0 up, just because someone got to the ball before you did so you didn't score? Ronaldo plays for Ronaldo, and the sooner Madrid move on from him, the better for them and Bale.

Real Deal - 6/5/2015 09:16

lol slag him off for a weak mentality then big him up for being one of the best. Only you could do that gridds.

I like the dig at Walnut though.

But you should blame the RM manager for his weak mentality Rd he should grab him by the 'walnuuts'and say what the hell are you doing,he had a weak mentality when he came to us very weak but we know he can get over that hurdle,if I were utd I would take the plunge,he's twice the player di Maria is and lookhow much they paid for him,I can see some kind of deal with those two happening in the future..

watched him last night - clearly not comfortable on the right. he got desperate in the last 15 mins and started trying to breeze past players, but it just looked awkward. this is what happens when you force players onto the wrong side. if he had played on the left last night he'd have gone past his man time and time again.

either play him as the lone CF (which won't happen as Ronaldo is there), or play him on the left. his main strength is speed with the ball at his feet and a deadly shot. what will sticking him out on the right achieve? a team like Juventus will be wise to him stepping in from 25 yards. Where is is simply unplayable on the left.

The way he is playing atm has nothing to do with where he is played on the pitch Spurfect,he's just hiding and just does not want the ball.,

I agree Griddo he did seem to be holding back and not showing himself fully for the ball. Also, he's just returned from injury so maybe isn't match sharp. Modric being unavailable didn't help his cause either, Ramos in MF just isn't up to it his passing last night was at times pathetic.

A British player going to Real and losing form and confidence within a season of signing. Sounds all-too familiar.

That club is poison.

RichmondSpur - 6/5/2015 10:54

I agree Griddo he did seem to be holding back and not showing himself fully for the ball. Also, he's just returned from injury so maybe isn't match sharp. Modric being unavailable didn't help his cause either, Ramos in MF just isn't up to it his passing last night was at times pathetic.

Bale has never come back from injury well - I was very surprised to see him start, he clearly isn't fit.

It's funny Modric was shortly after he joined voted as their worst player - the local newspapers and fan clubs are now saying that without Modric they are no where near good enough!!!

Bale will stay, he'll get fit again and they'll all be worshipping him again, just as they were last season.

Matic - 6/5/2015 09:21

griddo,

I do agree with this. We've all seen how Ronaldo can be and I think pretty much every attacking player at that club is living in his shadow. Ronaldo may be world class, but it's almost like having him in your team is just as much of a hindrance as it is a blessing.
I'm incline to agree with you Matic, the whole focus of the team is Ronaldo to such an extent that it is stifling everyone else. Zidane was one of the most gifted footballer on the planet but he was a team player as is Messi. I'm not sure you can say the same about Ronaldo, watch him when one of his team mates scores. Rarely will he rush over to congratulate them, he kind of half heartedly wonders across.

Topspur1 - 6/5/2015 11:24

griddo,

I'm incline to agree with you Matic, the whole focus of the team is Ronaldo to such an extent that it is stifling everyone else. Zidane was one of the most gifted footballer on the planet but he was a team player as is Messi. I'm not sure you can say the same about Ronaldo, watch him when one of his team mates scores. Rarely will he rush over to congratulate them, he kind of half heartedly wonders across.

Yes and when Ronaldo scores a simple tap-in he acts as if it was all because of him! Cannot stand the bloke!

griddo,

Ronaldo is one of the biggest bullies going , it seems to be me me me... I think he actually resents anyone else is scoring or having an assist - it must be him. GB has had to compromise for his own sanity - he was bein attacked by all and sundry in protection of that prima donna... Even the press seem to be scared of him ... I thought Ancellotti was a good one but he seems to be dancing to the tune played by the ponce! Keep going Gareth - u show them !!!

He will prob score a screamer now...

But he has been terrible again tonight.

He is clearly sulking and acting like a bitch.

"My nasty team mates won't pass me the ball wah wah wah"

Taricco the yid - 13/5/2015 21:20

If they go out, you know whos getting blamed.

I hope bale scores. He needs them back onside.

He has missed two sitters to be fair

Kinygerbils - 13/5/2015 21:22

Makes me laugh that Bale is getting all the pelters from Real supporters, did you notice Hammies (lol) Rodriguez tonight ?

No , neither did I and he cost a fortune an all.

Kinygerbils - 13/5/2015 21:08

He will prob score a screamer now...

But he has been terrible again tonight.

He is clearly sulking and acting like a bitch.

"My nasty team mates won't pass me the ball wah wah wah"

You sure you've not got Bale mixed up with Ronaldo?!

He wasn't terrible. He missed some chances, yes, but he was far more involved than anyone else. Ronaldo needn't have bothered coming out for the second half, Benzema and Hernandez was anonymous, Rodriguez was poor. Bale never hid, kept showing for the ball and kept trying.

Big Chiv - 13/5/2015 22:13

Kinygerbils - 13/5/2015 21:22

Makes me laugh that Bale is getting all the pelters from Real supporters, did you notice Hammies (lol) Rodriguez tonight ?

No , neither did I and he cost a fortune an all.

He was an unneeded signing. Maybe in the summer they will buy players they actually need other than they want.

spursgirl_4_life - 6/5/2015 10:22

Ronaldo is the problem for Bale and Madrid, not Bale. What kind of arsewipe throws a strop when your team score to go 3-0 up, just because someone got to the ball before you did so you didn't score? Ronaldo plays for Ronaldo, and the sooner Madrid move on from him, the better for them and Bale.

You're spot on SG.
RM always have one or two players who are more powerful than the manager, a fans favourite who is above being dropped or being sold. Ronaldo is currently one of these so gets to act as he pleases with very little if no comeback.
Spanish clubs are almost run like a dictatorship where if the president of the club wants something then it happens. The current president Florentino Pérez likes Bale so Anchelotti will be under orders to play him regardless of form or confidence. Bale is currently shot to pieces confidence wise and I would bet anything Ronaldo is loving it.
Ronaldo is poison and Bale like most British players would've had no idea the authority some players have when they join RM. As a direct threat to being top dog Ronaldo is very noticeably stand offish towards Bale and is believed to be behind the recent stories about Bale being lazy and greedy ( the apple doesn't fall far from the tree).
Some areas of the press are reporting Ronaldo is looking for another club, that will be the best thing for the rest of the team and especially for Bale who either has to get out of Ronaldo's arse, man it out or leave before it affects him long term.
Failing that I reckon he should come home and rediscover himself as on current form price wise Bournemouth could be in for him.

the best thing for Bale's confidence owuld be to stick him back on the left to find the form that made him famous and had all european clubs wooing him. we need to see the Bale that roasted Inter Milan again. Charging down the left without a care in the world. If Ronaldo goes then fair enough. I cannot fathom why so many "top coaches" are playing wide players on the wrong side. It's ******* boring to watch as well.