Bad Actors | Page 3 | Vital Football

Bad Actors

Kevin Spacey used to be my favourite actor.
Then .....oh dear. Awkward!!!

Still think LA Confidential is brilliant. Several excellent performances, including James Cromwell playing a baddie superbly.

Keanu Reeves was excellent in John Wick films.........

Pete Beale ..... good call..... he was bloody awful....
Agreed, John Wick is great for action, (I would have gone ballistic too, I love Beagles) Have you seen the firearms training he did for the films? He's bloody handy with a Sig, if you like that sort of thing

Eva Green was pretty grim in the Luminaries - worst accent ever (understandable as she's French but why cast her in that case). Saving grace is that she's drop-dead gorgeous and usually more than ready to get her kit off :grinning:

Prisoner Cell Block H was so very bad that I actually got into watching it for a while years ago.

I think I must have been completely stoned out of my mind back then. I have seen it in more recent times and simply couldn't bear it. Truly awful!!

Prisoner - so bad it was good! What would be considered a blooper and reshot in almost any other (non Aussie) production was kept. The fight scenes were hilarious. Some of the acting was truly dismal, but Sheila Florence who played the old alcoholic Lizzie was a great actress