Backroom and Players not yet convinced by Ange | Page 2 | Vital Football

Backroom and Players not yet convinced by Ange

He is an idiot. I have never been a fan...not when he was a player and not now.

Good guy...but this is a business...so I can flip the switch.
US me ole mukka, I know what your saying! I was trying to be sarcastic lol! and put a smile on instead of all this grumpiness, but failed miserably at both lol!

Every manager that inherits an absolute mess, like we 100% were in, needs a season to assess.

I think it's such a positive thing that the club are so far clear that Ange will be at the club next season. It sends a definitive message to those who aren't behind him.

Come On Angie you can do it, you know who you want, please Spurs get em for him, you also know who are not in for the ride, bumpy as it seems, was said at the start of the season, Rollercoaster! so get rid of the doubters. COYS

Is Levy's brother in law still the player liason?

If so, retire him.

There's another major influencer that is on the payroll. Her name is Tracey.

My cousin worked for her many years ago. Would have been nowhere near getting the job if she wasn't married to the chairman.

:LOL:

Hi folks,
I was very much in the pro AP camp, up until Easter.
I was prepared to see how he performed with his best 11 available.
Sadly folks, after both the Chelsea and, Liverpool games, we have been found wanting.
Over all were leaking goals like, a busted fridge, and in many cases we're always chasing games, and rarely the dominant side.
I will still give him another season, but much like Spex it's more about being proved wrong, as by now, I did think we'd be fairly settled in our play and domination of games, sadly that hasn't happened. Our vast possession hasn't produced many attempts on goal, the heady days of last September are gone. Hope they return.

We're changing the entire fabric of the club, that takes time. Everything has been debated to death but just take a look at the facts. The most points, even with a mid season injury crisis & Euro footie in his debut season. I keep saying it but it's not registering with some. Back him & he'll produce the goods. Sack him & we'll be the laughing stock of English football.

Every manager that inherits an absolute mess, like we 100% were in, needs a season to assess.

I think it's such a positive thing that the club are so far clear that Ange will be at the club next season. It sends a definitive message to those who aren't behind him.
I've said from the beginning, Poch had an awful start and had to get rid of a few bits of deadwood, but nothing like the clear out Ange needs to do.

Ange deserves a 2nd season, but I refuse to watch another minute of the crap we're being served up lately unless he shows us something different and exciting (like giving youth a chance, etc.)

Is Levy's brother in law still the player liason?

If so, retire him.
He was previously head of security, he speaks 6/7 languages; Paraticci actually promoted him - his player liaison roles ensures the player's well-being and making sure they get the support/advice they need, if they've come from overseas. He is exceptionally well thought of by the players and the coaches.

He is ex-army (and was one of 'them'- so you wouldn't want to fcuk with him) now that he is Levy's brother-in-law is utterly irrelevant.

He is a fixer, and fixing stuff the fans never ever hear of, or for that matter, even the press when necessary. He is a real-life Ray Donovan.

Most PL clubs now have someone in his type of role, but he is by far one of the best around.

Last edited:
There's another major influencer that is on the payroll. Her name is Tracey.

My cousin worked for her many years ago. Would have been nowhere near getting the job if she wasn't married to the chairman.

:LOL:
What job is that.

She was his secretary long before she was his wife...!

Everyone in this business needs a trusted aide.

What job is that.

She was his secretary long before she was his wife...!

Everyone in this business needs a trusted aide.

Like her hubbie, I have a feeling she never went on the management training courses before she managed the people. I'll leave it there.

He was previously head of security, he speaks 6/7 languages; Paraticci actually promoted him - his player liaison roles ensures the player's well-being and making sure they get the support/advice they need, if they've come from overseas. He is exceptionally well thought of by the players and the coaches.

He is ex-army (and was one of 'them'- so you wouldn't want to fcuk with him) now that he is Levy's brother-in-law is utterly irrelevant.

He is a fixer, and fixing stuff the fans never ever hear of, or for that matter, even the press when necessary. He is a real-life Ray Donovan.

Most PL clubs now have someone in his type of role, but he is by far one of the best around.
Just as well he's family then lol.