Aways Fans Asked Which Grounds They Like To Visit | Page 2 | Vital Football

Aways Fans Asked Which Grounds They Like To Visit

Back in the day, I always enjoyed a trip to the old Manor ground in Oxford.
Again like many I also liked Cravan Cottage.
Funnily enough I always had a good time at the Den.
The best supporters club was the Saddlers, always but always a cracking good night.

Craven Cottage is decent but that Away stand feels like a temporary structure and the clappers are a joke. It's impossible to get food / drink at halftime too but that could be said about most grounds.

MCG for me, saw an Ozzy rules game there.

Don't think I've got the hang of this thread....oops

Hate to say it but I like going to West Brom., they have a pub nearby called The Vine which is great for a pre match drink and some Asian grub, obviously it’s a derby so it’s always a good one!

Is that at the one down the end of the road on the industrial estate? Think I’ve been in there a few times, after going Chep with my old man.

Agree with the concesus of old school stadiums - love the old four sheds and atmosphere. These new ikea stadiums are soleless and atmosphere.

Just to contradict my point, the Emirates is a wonderful stadium (although no atmosphere) and the old White Hart Lane that has just been knocked down was a dump.

Is that at the one down the end of the road on the industrial estate? Think I’ve been in there a few times, after going Chep with my old man.

Yeah that’s the one, there’s another nearby that alright called the Sportsman too. In fact, there’s loads in that area, I quite like The New Soho Tavern. I’ve only been to one ground where a McDonald’s was closer than it is at West Brom at Leverkusen and that was only because the road was 2 lanes rather than 4, they also have a big Greggs right next door to the Halfords lane stand nowadays, well served for food there!