away v newcastle | Page 2 | Vital Football

away v newcastle

DG. You deserve some time out if you are puppy sitting!!That is not an easy job so you need to tell DG ladies about your need to mentally prepare by having some quality "time out" watching a fantastic away performance as far away from Norwich as possible!!! That should do the trick. :clap:

Drayton Green - 23/11/2013 00:19

Agreed.
Luckily this pre planned trip is before young Zeb arrives.
Still working and alarm is set for 5.30 am :eek:

I love the name!! Has he a sister named Florence?

Morning all. I have been crocked up with a seriously bad back these last couple of weeks. I think jumping around like a mad thing after the hammers win was probably the straw etc etc? Anyway, things are improving on the back, front, but I am not too optimistic that my good fortune will be shared by our gallant warriors, be they on or off the pitch. As always, however, I wish them well and hope that this afternoon brings a little cheer (or even a big one). If we do win I have asked Mrs Malta to tie me to the bed so as not to aggregate my physical disability. She said she was prepared to do it even if we loose but she is funny that way. Good luck this after, everyone. OTBC!!!

Morning all ! Unlike FFL , I have been asleep 10 hours !

Misery with back trouble Malta . I just get it occasionally and its no picnic .

Our intrepid supporter DG is now in the pubs in Newcastle after a 5 hour marathon on the trains . Hope Dg and all of us get to see a win today , but I doubt it .

We're all lining up for this Malta we'll be wih you. Hope you get better mate.

For YB - CH wants to keep the West Ham win momentum going - we've wanted that all season

Morning all... Busy day for me... Still sitting just below freezing here and there's more rain coming in. We have our game at 9 AM, Sooner football vs Kansas State at 11, Sooner basketball vs. #1 ranked Michigan State tonight, Sporting KC and Houston tonight in MLS playoffs tonight, and somewhere in the middle of this I need to swing around to the muffler shop as the muffler on my truck fell off last night driving home from work.