away v newcastle | Vital Football

away v newcastle

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
As already posted I am off to this game catching a train from Norwich at 6.50 am and returning late Sunday afternoon.
Overall cost will be about £ 250.00 plus missing about 25 hours working time when I am rushed off my feet with projects.

All I ask is for is a good team selection, attacking performance and good substitutions.

Not much to ask for but would be the first time in 15 months

:eek:

Anybody else going ?

Great support as ever DG . No ,not going as I am off to Southampton on Monday for hols and need every penny . To be brutally honest I just havent got the heart for many games while the 3 Stooges remain in charge .

If Toon fans witter on about how good CH and the 2 non league coaches are, I will tell them they are welcome to them *

* Subject to not swapping for Pardew.

Great support as ever DG.

I will not be going to any aways until the new year due to unexpected calls on my meagre funds but I will be there in spirit.

funding is ok at the moment but new dog has to be picked up on Sunday 01 December ( 10 weeks old so lost of costs ) and looks like Miss DG 's uni course is going to set me back about £ 8k a year for 3 years on top of loan and fees and maybe another £ 10 k for a foundation year.
May be my last away for a long time :eek:

I aint going but staying at home with Q...OO7...and DDB...
Weird I suppose as I have plenty of money.

I blame CH.

If we play the usual defensive shite and lose anyway I will certainly blame CH.
Not really about the money for me more about losing an entire weekend of work with my clients screaming for drawings and me not meeting deadlines. Also as with most of us having to explain to Mrs DG how I can find time for an entire weekend away for football and beer whilst not having time to do anything with her.

DG just remind her that she fell in love with the DG, all those years ago, that loved going to football! So now it should be no different! :snigger:

Apart from you're older these days and she hopes that you would have grown up by now :grin:

Just announced not back til 5.30 pm.
MP has organised a 2 1/2 hour stop over in York on way back to have a few more beers. :eek:

Mrs DG all the time :behave:

Just say "A man's godda do what a man's godda do" and walk away like Dale Robertson.