Avoid The News Tomorrow | Vital Football

Avoid The News Tomorrow

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
Social network sites are going mad tonight with rumours that tomorrow is Pardew's last as NUFC puppet.

Personally I know we've been here before and believe nowt, although I wont be hanging by the internet tomorrow in hope.

Gonna paint all day as arranged. :14:

Are they!? First I've heard. Got to be something in all these rumours. Can I put myself through the hope again!?

Player revolt?
All off on their jollys, hopefully left a few home truths with Sooty and Sweep before they left

Season ticket renewals must be a bit slow. Mind, if Pulis is the replacement, well, I'm not even going there!

We all know it, Pardew will still be here next season, I will however be keeping a phone side vigil as I await news on twitter of his departure

Gus Poyet is the rumoured replacement but it's getting complicated.

Pardew hasn't gone anywhere yet although it's at meltdown proportions on my timeline.

I'm starting to feel a little sorry for Pardew. Nobody could be that much of a lying, spineless, deluded **** of a puppet without needing serious help from a professional.

Realise it is only twitter talk but just out of curiosity, what would peoples thoughts be on Poyet if it were true?

jiggystoon - 21/5/2013 22:36

Realise it is only twitter talk but just out of curiosity, what would peoples thoughts be on Poyet if it were true?

Unproven and not a good choice for me but anyone that knows football or different tactics will do.

Someone with a Plan A as well as a plan B.

Rumours are like wildfire though and the Summer could be full of this, just to keep us at arms length.

Mcnamee67 - 21/5/2013 22:35

Isn't Poyet friends with a certain Mr Wise?

Aye remember this a few years ago Mac

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/sep/09/premierleague.newcastleunited

Fairly sure pardew will still be here next season but small part of me wanting to believe rumours. I'd be happy with poyet. Certainly a improvement on pardew

It wouldn't be a surprise after the back door former Chelsea rumours.

He plays good football, has not had the biggest of budgets. He has a passion about his style of play as well as his attitude.

He would be among my top 3 or 4 after bigger money managers.

Rexn - 22/5/2013 09:45

It wouldn't be a surprise after the back door former Chelsea rumours.

He plays good football, has not had the biggest of budgets. He has a passion about his style of play as well as his attitude.

He would be among my top 3 or 4 after bigger money managers.

Being honest I dont know a heap about him as a manager, we have a group of players who need a manager who can get them playing football and linking up with each other, if Poyet can do that then I think it would be a good move,