Attendances - What do they mean? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Attendances - What do they mean?

And it will get worse for them as their mushrooms fall off the perch like Norwegian Blues in a pet shop. :grins:

If we continue winning it will no doubt taking into account the holiday Season help to increase attendances......Get promoted and who knows?

May you contract psittacosis and fall off your master's shoulder. Mopsitta Tanta* Oystianus Premierus will be left behind by evolution if it doesn't adapt to changing conditions.

Do I presume from your comments that you would like to see Pool's gates go up under the Oystons? If so, why?

* Mopsitta Tanta actually existed after the dinosaurs and has been identified by a fragment of humerus (funny geddit) bone. It couldn't have ever pined for the Fjords as they didn't co exist in time.

I want Pool to be successful whoever the Owner happens to be.....Surely all fans want that ,back to Div 1 and on to the Championship.....

You haven't answered the questions:

"Do I presume from your comments that you would like to see Pool's gates go up under the Oystons? If so, why?" :tophat:

Bear1951 - 29/3/2017 12:47

You haven't answered the questions:

"Do I presume from your comments that you would like to see Pool's gates go up under the Oystons? If so, why?" :tophat:

Despicable doffer no doubt part of the holier than thou brigade that attend church weekly and look down on all the other folk they think are less worthy of Godliness.

His penance must be up to 10,000,000 Our Father's and 25,000,000 Hail Mary's! :clown:

I see the financially failing club have offered thousands more free tickets to service people. We aren't fooled, decent, honourable fans will not go back until the vermin have gone.