Aston Villa v Nottingham Forest , Wednesday 28th November 19.45 K.O | Page 2 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Nottingham Forest , Wednesday 28th November 19.45 K.O

It will probably be a tight game tomorrow night. Forest are starting to look like Karanka's Boro team - keep it tight at the back and try and nick a goal. Grabban seems to have found his shooting boots recently as well so Chester needs to be on his game this time.

I think this is the type of game Yannick really helps us with - he is much more direct than most of our attackers. I expect if Forest sit back we have enough in Grealish, Yannick and Kodjia to pull out the one piece of magic we need.

I think this is the type of game Yannick really helps us with - he is much more direct than most of our attackers. I expect if Forest sit back we have enough in Grealish, Yannick and Kodjia to pull out the one piece of magic we need.

I think that’s a really good thing we have in our squad now is if a team does play with 10-11 men behind the ball like you say, Grealish can dribble with a player or two around him, Kodjia is at his best turning two players at a time and if in doubt, we have big lads up too who can challenge in the air.

Opposition managers had it too easy coming to VP between the mcleish era up until Bruce where they could defend and we weren’t comfortable with the possession breaking down the oppo.

Team picks itself tonight.

Bolassie for Adomah, McGinn for Whelan and the rest the same.

Biggest fear tonight is the complacency factor, after the Wolves match last year was horrendous and if I was Smith I would show them highlights of the Wolves n QPR games last year to renind them.

I jusg think if we do play anywhere near our best, we are too strong for them. Defensively, Chester and Tuanzebe should cope with Grabban.

I am hoing 2 0 win, which would put us 6 points off automatic and it is game on. In that respect this is the biggest match of the season so far.

2 0 , Kodjia n Abraham.

Forest fans all seem to be raving about Yacob in the holding role. I think Jack could be in for his usual match day kicking

Can’t argue with that team.

What has happened to Jedinak the last couple of games? Not even on the bench. I thought he would be the only cover we have if anything happened to one of our CB. Him or Bree anyway.