Aston Villa v Nottingham Forest Match Thread: Saturday 24th February, 3pm | Page 5 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Nottingham Forest Match Thread: Saturday 24th February, 3pm

If the result doesn't go our way today it won't be through lack of preparation.
No it will be probably because other teams have found us out, no plan b or because he has lost the dressing room.

But more likely it will be because we fuck around at the back.....otherwise known as Unai's method and approach to football.

Hopefully I eat my words, but today is far from an easy game.

As mentioned above, if Ramsey is sharp, he’ll make a huge difference

But you don’t use that excuse for Zaniolo.

Ramsey has looked better the last couple of games but he does need to improve his finishing and final ball.

Eh? . What a very strange comparison.

Because I've watched Ramsey develop and flourish into a top player. As has everyone have they not ?.
So he deserves the benefit based on him being out injured all season and the wealth of evidence over several seasons.

Whereas Zaniolo had shown the square root of nothing and we have Unai's reluctance to even put him on nowadays to back it up.

Eh? . What a very strange comparison.

Because I've watched Ramsey develop and flourish into a top player. As has everyone have they not ?.
So he deserves the benefit based on him being out injured all season and the wealth of evidence.

Whereas Zaniolo had shown the square root of nothing and we have Unai's reluctance to even put him on nowadays to back it up.
lol you slag off Zaniolo every single time, it’s boring.

I wasn’t even slagging off Ramsey, was just saying he needs to start delivering more in the final third. Jeez.

lol you slag off Zaniolo every single time, it’s boring.

I wasn’t even slagging off Ramsey, was just saying he needs to start delivering more in the final third. Jeez.
Well you said that Ramsey wasn't contributing!!!!!. That's a bit of a criticism in my humble interpretation. Perhaps be clearer next time .
And...
I have literally no idea why in a chat about Ramsey you are throwing my previous posts about Zaniolo.

Have a lie down before the game.

UTV .

Well you said that Ramsey wasn't contributing!!!!!. That's a bit of a criticism in my humble interpretation. Perhaps be clearer next time .
And...
I have literally no idea why in a chat about Ramsey you are throwing my previous posts about Zaniolo.

Have a lie down before the game.

UTV .
I said assists and goals, never said not contributing, please don’t misquote me.

Enjoy the match.