Aston Villa v Leicester City Match Thread - Sun 21 Feb @ 2.05pm - Sky | Page 9 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Leicester City Match Thread - Sun 21 Feb @ 2.05pm - Sky

Obviously Leicester though Jack would be playing as they've got 2 right backs in their 11 which I can only think is to double up on Jack.

dodgy right back now jack missing thought samson would have started at least cometh the man cometh Barkley hes going to make us eat our words

We’ve had a stinker and the game hasn’t even kicked off yet. What a nightmare. Even our bench looks woeful but that said I’d love to see what those youngsters can do, both the newbies are highly rated, Ramsey unlucky to miss out on starting IMO

We’ve had a stinker and the game hasn’t even kicked off yet. What a nightmare. Even our bench looks woeful but that said I’d love to see what those youngsters can do, both the newbies are highly rated, Ramsey unlucky to miss out on starting IMO

The kids are there to make up the numbers, Ramsey might get on for Barkley on 75 mins but the other two have no chance unless Elmo goes down injured, even then I think Taylor will get the nod

Disappointing Jack is out but some of the reaction on social media is embarrassing tbh...if we’re going to compete at the top end of the Premiership we have to build a squad which doesn’t rely on one player, who, when out doesn’t send the fan base into meltdown with thoughts of ‘that’s it, we’ve lost’....we’ve actually got some half decent players other than Jack. Hope the starting eleven show a bit more belief today than some of the fans. Truth is,over the past few games Jack has been nowhere near his best. A bit of a break might do him the world of good and it’s not as if we’re in the situation we were last year worrying about relegation. Gutted he’s out, as we all are but time for the ‘team‘ to show their worth without him.
Good post Langoe but l believe that the concerns aired are to do with the team selection. Hope we doubting Thomases are wrong but that 11 mirrors the style and inadequacies which left us fighting for our lives. Hope we're all proved wrong.

Good post Langoe but l believe that the concerns aired are to do with the team selection. Hope we doubting Thomases are wrong but that 11 mirrors the style and inadequacies which left us fighting for our lives. Hope we're all proved wrong.

Not really on about posts here JP, although one or two even on here have given up already, more so on social media where the angst at Jack not playing is a tad embarrassing. Regarding selection I wouldn’t have started Barclay but hey ho, time for him to step up big time today!

Well. it's a chance for someone else , and for the others to prove we aren't a one man team.

Now that Grealish is out unfortunately, for the duration that he is out, we will come to know if we have really improved as team since last season or not.