Aston Villa v Fulham Match Thread - Sun 4 April - 4.30pm - Sky | Page 29 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Fulham Match Thread - Sun 4 April - 4.30pm - Sky

Not impressed with Ollie. Young and successful, lovely girlfriend, made England international and scored. That is enough success isn't it? But oh no, had to score a 3rd goal for us, when I had 2 predicted in the our league.

Robbed of 2 points. Was on for my first 5 points of the season.

:cry:
Cheers for the heads up, she's a keeper!

I like Trez and am in no hurry to see him leave. His role is limited but can be effective. When you want/need attack, he does it. His technique for those goals was superb and he wasn't far off a spectacular third. Super sub.

Not impressed with Ollie. Young and successful, lovely girlfriend, made England international and scored. That is enough success isn't it? But oh no, had to score a 3rd goal for us, when I had 2 predicted in the our league.

Robbed of 2 points. Was on for my first 5 points of the season.

:cry:
same here. do you know I've been forcasting 2-1 since the shut down last season, and we've never won by 2-1 in all that time.

Ollie carefully picking his words regarding what changed the game.

With a 2nd striker up with him he will get those types of tap ins more often. He cannot be holding up play, running the channels and then magically be in the 6 yard box all at the same time. When Keinan came on he did loads of that and allowed Ollie to get in the box more. Hopefully now Smith will see it and use Davis more often.