Aston Villa v Crystal Palace Match Thread Sat 16th 3pm | Page 3 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Crystal Palace Match Thread Sat 16th 3pm

I was bang up for the game earlier this week… until my missus told me she booked tickets for something in the evening meaning I can’t go :censor:

Enjoy the game go all those who are more organised in their social life than me.

Just looked on the official site and over 200 tickets still available for tomorrow...where’s the 30,000 on the waiting list when you need them!?

I was bang up for the game earlier this week… until my missus told me she booked tickets for something in the evening meaning I can’t go :censor:

Enjoy the game go all those who are more organised in their social life than me.
I am sure women do it on purpose.

Surprise.... I've booked us tickets to see the life events of Dale Winton. The play looks awesome. Just falls during your organised game at the villa that youve already paid for. Sorry. But don't you dare let me down on this. I've wanted to go to this for years.

Can't sell out home games , can't sell out Poland away , tut tut
At home you’d think with 30,000 season ticket holders and only just over the 9000 extra to sell, those would sell out in advance with 30,000 wanting a season ticket! Surprised to see tickets left on the day of the game especially when it’s not a category A game and prices are lower.
On the other hand, away games alway sell out…think you need to get your fact checking sorted out with the Poland game! Been sold out for two days which suggests the appetite for AVFC being back on the European stage is very high even if the competition has been derided by the odd one or two ever since we qualified!!

I think apart from Liverpool, every club does not actually sell out to their max capacity, once the main seats are gobbled up you have left single seats scattered around the ground making it impossible to sit together. Personally It would not nother me but I can see how it would put some people off. Its a bit like being separated on a plane, people want to sit together. There is not much difference between 42,300 and 42,100. It's still fantastic support!

I think apart from Liverpool, every club does not actually sell out to their max capacity, once the main seats are gobbled up you have left single seats scattered around the ground making it impossible to sit together. Personally It would not nother me but I can see how it would put some people off. Its a bit like being separated on a plane, people want to sit together. There is not much difference between 42,300 and 42,100. It's still fantastic support!
Yeah. Agree it's a bit pedantic to quibble over a couple of hundred seats.

And I do disagree though. I have no problem being separated from the family on a plane . In fact I actively pursue it .lol.

At home you’d think with 30,000 season ticket holders and only just over the 9000 extra to sell, those would sell out in advance with 30,000 wanting a season ticket! Surprised to see tickets left on the day of the game especially when it’s not a category A game and prices are lower.
On the other hand, away games alway sell out…think you need to get your fact checking sorted out with the Poland game! Been sold out for two days which suggests the appetite for AVFC being back on the European stage is very high even if the competition has been derided by the odd one or two ever since we qualified!!
Lol, I'm surprised too given the 33k waiting list and the pent up demand that has in the clubs mind justified huge price hikes, coupled with the stunning home form you'd think there'd be a waiting list for this game.
Anyway big test for Unai today and expect a big response from them all after the Anfield no show.