Aston Villa v Chelsea, Sat 27 April, 8pm | Page 26 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Chelsea, Sat 27 April, 8pm

As usual the commentary last night was pants - the bloke who ever he was - bloody imbecile, was loving every minute of the Chelsea comeback - and he couldn’t accept the disallowed goal at the end - joker.

The Sky Sports highlights have Martin Tyler and Andy Townsend and for the disallowed goal they called foul straight away, I would have rather been listening to them because you knew it would be disallowed, it was anticlimactic, unlike TNT where you'd swear Disasi just scored the winning goal in a World Cup final.

The Sky Sports highlights have Martin Tyler and Andy Townsend and for the disallowed goal they called foul straight away, I would have rather been listening to them because you knew it would be disallowed, it was anticlimactic, unlike TNT where you'd swear Disasi just scored the winning goal in a World Cup final.

From my seat on the upper north stand I had a great view of the incident and knew it would be ruled out. Seeing it back I'm genuinely amazed anyone is trying to argue against it. Poch should be embarrassed at his reaction in that interview.

The female commentator is ok - I’ve said before I quite like listening to her - talks well and is very knowledgeable. The male tho - what a nauseating cretin - as you say he couldn’t hide his delight at the supposed Chelsea winner. What really ragged me was his continued drone about Villa throwing away the match/league position/CL - ******

From my seat on the upper north stand I had a great view of the incident and knew it would be ruled out. Seeing it back I'm genuinely amazed anyone is trying to argue against it. Poch should be embarrassed at his reaction in that interview.
Even Shearer is looking a tit trying to defend that it should of been allowed as the referee saw it as a goal and VAR should of let it stand

I could see it from the Holte end.

Same as the offside in the first half. I think everyone in the ground knew it was off apart from the Lino who did his best Stevie Wonder impression.

I could see it from the Holte end.

Same as the offside in the first half. I think everyone in the ground knew it was off apart from the Lino who did his best Stevie Wonder impression.
Commentator was genuinely gutted for both their VAR disallowed goals - as you say I immediately thought both goals will be chalked off as soon as the net bulged. It would have been a shocker if either stood