Aston Villa v Brighton Sunday 28th May 16.30 hrs k.o. | Page 5 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Brighton Sunday 28th May 16.30 hrs k.o.

thankfully Sawaris stepped in (the CEO wasn't going to) as he' had enough of the nonsense. Good job or we might have been fighting for our lives today or already relegated

Was thinking about this the other day. We Landed Emery like 4 days after sacking Stevie G - and Villarreal recruited Emery's replacement in similar timescales.

Whilst it makes it sensational that Swaris stormed out of Fulham away and got on the blower to Villarreal and Emery - I think it more realistic that conversations had been had beforehand and this was pretty much lined up before.

I think the conversations with Unai had started long before Gerrard was given the boot, the Fulham result was the catalyst for that. It's also a fact that we had talks with Pochettino as well, so I'm guessing that Nas always knew he wanted to change the manager, the only question was when to do it.

They weren't convinced on YTS boy in the summer after last season. They didn't give him much money. And no way did the owners not know about the dressing room unrest .

Are any links going me old mates!?.......

I'm on holiday and this WIFI is pure shit and blocking me ......Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the links guys. Unfortunately, the internet server is locking everything so I am going to follow on here.....Please be kind!