Aston Villa v Bournemouth. Sunday 21st April 15.00 hrs K.O | Page 4 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Bournemouth. Sunday 21st April 15.00 hrs K.O

It’s act
A very in form Bournemouth against a tired and depleted Villa. This isn’t must win as we can regroup after a week off and beat any of the teams faced afterwards, but I’d certainly take a draw (a win would be an epic achievement given the efforts of the last couple of weeks).
worked out ok with
Just can't really look at matches and predict with any certainty these days. Some like to look at the fixtures when released and then say we have this easy run of games and that hard run. I think its pointless really.

I'm sure doing that some were thinking loss and loss v the Goons and Citeh at home then beat sheff United next game . Or beat Brentford and lose v The Goons away.
Take each game at a time - game 34 as Emery would say

Not attending this one unfortunately but my replacement (my mum) hasn't seen us lose in any game for a good couple of years so hopefully that trend will extend to today.

Utterly vital that we win this. Lots that play today will have done 120 minutes and penalties on Thursday so we could see some tired legs by the end. Wouldn't shock me at all if Carlos and maybe even Tim came in.

Big game. I'll be attempting to find a way of keeping up with things from where I am (western Iceland).
Northfield branch?

I know Spurs have some very difficult games coming up, but they also have 2 very easy ones against the bottom 2.

I can see them getting a few results for them difficult games too. Apparently Man City has never beat them at their new stadium in the league. We need to pick up plenty of points if we want 4th.
Don’t think their game against Burnley should be classed as an easy one either tbh. Burnley have lost one in the last 7 and are giving themselves a shout of escaping. If they’re still in with a shout when they play Spurs, that’ll be far from an easy one.

Tricky game, Bournemouth gave united a decent game last week (although United are shyte and shouldn't be used as a measuring stick) a long tough game last Thursday night and including travel and the match debrief, the lads could be bushed. Not a vintage performance in Thursday despite the result. Hope the adrenaline and energy from the home crowd lift us. Take the chances, win the games, don't leave it up to others to make this immortal.

Want to also point out how impressive Rodgers has been recently, even taking out the actual football element of it.... this is a young fella after playing the first half of the season in the lower half of the championship, comes to villa, is playing minutes most games in the league and Europe.

Did you notice when emi made that save from trossard last week,Rodgers was first over to him for chest bumps and high fives. Then on Thursday, emi celebrating after the penalties, Rodgers was the one jumping on his back celebrating.... Watkins was over to him patting him on the back a few games ago when he missed a chance, no criticism etc.

All seems like a family.... which can get the most out of this talented youngster