Aston Villa v Barnsley Saturday 20th January 15.00 hrs | Page 3 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Barnsley Saturday 20th January 15.00 hrs

Aston Villa manager Steve Bruce has now held his pre Barnsley press conference and he's hoping to make it four straight wins this weekend.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7524123">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

Aston Villa are at Villa Park with Barnsley the visitors today, this will be a 3pm kick-off.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7524113">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

When you get that glimpse of an automatic chance,you just know that every single game becomes must win,so .....must win it is then,as will be every game from here on in.We have to win them all and hope the others slip up,then beat them when we play them.
I would guess with Wolves ,it might become a bit too easy,hence a few slip ups along the way,but we can`t afford any such luxuries.They have a cushion.We have nothing.

Villa 4-0 Barnsley (hopefully not realistically) and we gain our goal difference back over cardiff.
We need derby /bristol to draw aswell.
As for a sensible prediction........forget it ! No idea.

I'm hoping Bristol C beat Derby. Think we have a pretty good chance of lasting the course better than Bristol, and anything which pegs back Derby has to be good.

So of course Derby will win :23:

Draw is ok. I would be a bit pissed off as a Derby fan. The foul against Jerome was a pen all day. Teach him to throw himself to the floor though.

Massive game for us tomorrow. Need to get some real pressure on the teams around us , especially after tonights result.

sirdennis - 19/1/2018 22:00

Massive game for us tomorrow. Need to get some real pressure on the teams around us , especially after tonights result.

Yes a good win and we are 3 points off second place.
Currently 6 points and 6 goals behind Derby , we need to blow a big hole in that lead

First pilgrimage to B6 today for JPA Junior 2, and of a more glamorous fixture he could never have dreamed.

I expect nothing less than a win, and neither does he.

:94:

Well I am sure you will all share my indignation that the club didn't take up my kind offer to surrender my season tickets sitting amongst what I can only describe as the commoners, to go into corporate (for free!)

Last time I was in corporate we won 5-0

If we don't win by at least the same today, then shame on the club, shame on them all for not listening to my obviously unselfish sacrifice :3:

And looking out of my window, having just checked my Euro lottery in case, I can only say bollox, I'm going to get wet today ! I do love my front row seat but only when it is dry!

:19: :19: :19:

The Fear - 20/1/2018 12:23

And looking out of my window, having just checked my Euro lottery in case, I can only say bollox, I'm going to get wet today ! I do love my front row seat but only when it is dry!

Following Silhill's post just now (which I took to mean he was listening to Shakin Stevens Christmas songs again :3: ) Mum has just text to say it is snowing in Solihull, so you might have a bit more to contend with than just getting wet!

A curse on the Club for not accepting your generous offer :19:

The Fear - 20/1/2018 12:23

Well I am sure you will all share my indignation that the club didn't take up my kind offer to surrender my season tickets sitting amongst what I can only describe as the commoners, to go into corporate (for free!)

Last time I was in corporate we won 5-0

If we don't win by at least the same today, then shame on the club, shame on them all for not listening to my obviously unselfish sacrifice :3:

There is always a plus side though , and yours is that you will be seeing me at half time.

Still snowing in Shirley btw.

JuanPabloAngel - 20/1/2018 11:57

First pilgrimage to B6 today for JPA Junior 2, and of a more glamorous fixture he could never have dreamed.

I expect nothing less than a win, and neither does he.

:94:

Good to hear JPA 2 is on his way to B6 for the first time. Let's hope it's the first of many....think he'll see us gain another 3 pts. 2-0 to the good guys. :94: