Aston Villa: Memory Lane | Page 121 | Vital Football

Aston Villa: Memory Lane

Didn't know where to put this, so thought it best here :giggle:

A previous student of mine gave me a book a while back that he composed with an inspirational quote for every day of the year that comes from the scriptures. I am not overly religious but having found the book recently, I decided to have a look on a day by day basis at the quotes. Today is Day 55 of the year and the entry is thus;
"You are not what you think, neither are what you feel, but what he says you are".
This is backed up with a reference from the Bible from Peter 2:9 that says;
"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of the darkness and into his wonderful light".
Now, I am not going to blasphemous here, but read into this what you will.
In case anyone is interested in the book it is "Wisdom Key for Every Day: Inspired from Scriptures" by Lemun Yatu and is available from Amazon.

Didn't know where to put this, so thought it best here :giggle:

A previous student of mine gave me a book a while back that he composed with an inspirational quote for every day of the year that comes from the scriptures. I am not overly religious but having found the book recently, I decided to have a look on a day by day basis at the quotes. Today is Day 55 of the year and the entry is thus;
"You are not what you think, neither are what you feel, but what he says you are".
This is backed up with a reference from the Bible from Peter 2:9 that says;
"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of the darkness and into his wonderful light".
Now, I am not going to blasphemous here, but read into this what you will.
In case anyone is interested in the book it is "Wisdom Key for Every Day: Inspired from Scriptures" by Lemun Yatu and is available from Amazon.
Are all nations special,eg, Ukraine?

Having moved to a new state (Florida) I have to order new license plates (number plates) for the cars. None of the ones I initially wanted are available (AVFC, AVFC 82, AV 82, AVILLA). So, here's what I'm thinking for the two cars:
Car 1: RSWEMM
Car 2: BSWCMG
See if any of you can work out what the letters are..... :unsure::smoke:

i remember seeing the doog and bobby thompson in witton rd .they had broke down in an old banger and were trying to get to peterborough to play a match on a saturday around 12ish dinner time, never found out the
outcome, seanie

i remember seeing the doog and bobby thompson in witton rd .they had broke down in an old banger and were trying to get to peterborough to play a match on a saturday around 12ish dinner time, never found out the
outcome, seanie
Used to see most of that team in the snooker hall in Witton Road