Aston Villa: Memory Lane | Page 115 | Vital Football

Aston Villa: Memory Lane

Great photo and nice to see so many smiling faces.....

Sad to see Gary Shaw with a walking stick - same age as me ☹ Jimmy Rimmer also uses one. Just shows that football can take a toll on your body.

On a more serious note though if you scroll down the Twitter feed there is a video of a seriously disabled Ghana Villa fan who walks 30 minutes to watch our games. Is there no way that we could help with a wheelchair or crutches - it wouldn't cost much if we all chipped in.
Take a look JF and see what you think

Sad to see Gary Shaw with a walking stick - same age as me ☹ Jimmy Rimmer also uses one. Just shows that football can take a toll on your body.

On a more serious note though if you scroll down the Twitter feed there is a video of a seriously disabled Ghana Villa fan who walks 30 minutes to watch our games. Is there no way that we could help with a wheelchair or crutches - it wouldn't cost much if we all chipped in.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sp...-news/aston-villa-ghana-lions-akwasi-21434881

looking good

Looks like they've already raised enough, hadn't seen it, amazing stuff.

And me!!

Some of the 'off field' antics were a bit tasty too :punch:. My mate lost his front tooth in a 'discussion' with one of theirs and when I bumped into him recently, he still bears the gap in his smile with pride :yes:
I was there too - cant say some of the locals were too pleased to see us - vile they were, but then so were Rovers and then what can you say about Cardiff? Swansea back in the day was perhaps the safest, oh and Wrexham and Chester