Aston Villa: Memory Lane | Page 114 | Vital Football

Aston Villa: Memory Lane

A view towards Villa Park from Normandy Road on I would guess a matchday.

Probably standing in the middle of the road is a local car minder kid!? My uncle's house is at the bottom right in the photo where he still lives.

If that had been Wenlock Road the car minder would have been me.
I went to school with a girl that would have lived by your uncle by the name of Denise Beale.
Happy days.

Thanks for that JPA.

At the time I heard from a good source at the club DY was being difficult and that's putting it mildly.

Fuck him and stop trying to be the next manager of Aston Villa every time a vacancy is available

Also at the time, he was my best player and favourite at the club. Now having heard from the man himself (John Gregory) what was actually going on then you can get fucked, mister.

To actually go and play for Aston Villa not giving a shit or even trying is totally disgusting.

Thanks for that JPA.

At the time I heard from a good source at the club DY was being difficult and that's putting it mildly.

Fuck him and stop trying to be the next manager of Aston Villa every time a vacancy is available

Also at the time, he was my best player and favourite at the club. Now having heard from the man himself (John Gregory) what was actually going on then you can get fucked, mister.

To actually go and play for Aston Villa not giving a shit or even trying is totally disgusting.

I would never let him through the doors of Villa Park again.

Thanks for that JPA.

And then he went and played for the Scum - the ultimate fall from grace.

The way he has totally ignored his son Harvey is despicable - but it seems that is in his nature.

I suppose saying that he didn't want to play for Villa again might be as bad as say 'my club, my home' knowing full well it was bullshit - but at least he said it!

The way he has totally ignored his son Harvey is despicable - but it seems that is in his nature.

I suppose saying that he didn't want to play for Villa again might be as bad as say 'my club, my home' knowing full well it was bullshit - but at least he said it!
And then he had the bloody cheek to say the reason he never gets an interview at Villa Park is because of racism.
Piss of Yorkie, from hero to zero.

I can say the biggest trouble was always; against QPT

R
y##

They some nad nutters who woukdnvever
give uo

Homr our away QPR fans were very difficult to handle with some hard-core nutters who would never give up. We eventually always got the better of them witch must have pissed them evven more.

against QPR

Love watching these old games on youtube. I was only a kid back then standing behind the goal and McMahon's goal is about the only thing I remember from that game. Walters goal in the opening credits was top class as well

Yes and when he joined blues he told the media he'd turned us down and that blues were now the biggest club in the Midlands.

I've sensed since his retirement that he Seems to regret his conduct towards the end of his Villa spell and would like to be welcomed back in some capacity, coaching or ambassadorial like Ian Taylor but he made his bed.

Scenes .

However .
Jota . What a rank bad signing . Which I never mentioned at all , not even from the moment he signed :lol: