Arsenal away ! | Page 4 | Vital Football

Arsenal away !

I think it was more like 15k+ on the day. We had most of the east stand too.
Happy memories! Always liked a trip to Highbury back in the day.
Those pre-Hillsborough attendances were so hard to gauge, fuck me they used to pack em in. Looking back now there were a few occasions it was genuinely frightening how packed in we were but the fearlessness of youth and 8 pre match pints normally quashed those thoughts back then.

I got offered some seats from a Gooner season ticket holder as he can’t be arsed to go. When you have 8k away supporters the atmosphere is gonna be great as we are all like dogs with 2 dicks to be at a prem ground!

IMO one of the few occasions it’s ok to sing ‘you’ll never see that’ as A) They have genuine ambition to win it and B) They won’t know the ‘you live in the past chant ?

It'll be like a home fixture at this rate! Can't imagine they will be that interested. You need a long memory or an interest in the history of the game to know who we are.
:nopity:

I have a 16 year old apprentice working with me who supports Arsenal ( never been though , you know the type ) .
He'd never heard of Brian Clough ! ....I'm not joking , i couldn't fucking believe it !
That's him doing shit jobs for a while.

He'd never heard of Brian Clough ! ....I'm not joking , i couldn't fucking believe it !
That's him doing shit jobs for a while.

He still has a job? You're going soft.

Got my tickets. Only going because it's so rare for Forest to play at a ground I've never been to. I'm on the forest coaches, gonna be a long day.

He still has a job? You're going soft.

Got my tickets. Only going because it's so rare for Forest to play at a ground I've never been to. I'm on the forest coaches, gonna be a long day.

Not employed by me bud just been dumped on me.
To be fair he is a nice kid and keen to work.
Did wind me up though him not knowing Cloughie :grinning:

Has everyone who ordered tickets to be posted out recieved theirs? I'm nervous but calm about it, but slowly edging towards the former.

NO, I was second allocation but not seen anything yet!

I called this morning, they're saying the upper tier 2nd allocation were posted out yestertday so should arrive today or tomorrow. No reason to doubt him, but I do hate the 'taxi is just around the corner' promise.

I called this morning, they're saying the upper tier 2nd allocation were posted out yestertday so should arrive today or tomorrow. No reason to doubt him, but I do hate the 'taxi is just around the corner' promise.
Got mine today \o/

Mine came and I promptly donated them to a friend visiting from Oz.

What a man.

Absolutely nothing to do with the fact i'm in Birmingham for a 2 day conference that I completely forgot.

How is Mildred chap?

Mine came and I promptly donated them to a friend visiting from Oz.

What a man.

Absolutely nothing to do with the fact i'm in Birmingham for a 2 day conference that I completely forgot.

Is it a conference on how to whisper humble brags into the lonely ether of internet vacuity? You’re speaking aren’t you ya tinker?

I await the faux articulate, veiled aggression. The bit where we all pretend we’re ‘lads’ on an obscure internet reinforcement of our ‘lads’ clique. ??